Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Obviously as I only got mine yesterday, I have limited experience, but reversed into a slot in Tesco carpark and was able to park using only the guides on the camera so that they lined up with the white lines of the space.....never been able to park straight like that ever!!!!!!
I'll have to try it at night.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have Beeps on my current car and they always worked well not sure how I will adjust to the camera

·
Registered
46 Posts
I couldnt reverse without the camera now! Works fine at night.

Really cool reversing into a car park space on a busy car park using the camera and looking like your not looking where your going

·
Registered
754 Posts
IBJUKE said:
I couldnt reverse without the camera now! Works fine at night.

Really cool reversing into a car park space on a busy car park using the camera and looking like your not looking where your going
I've reversed in queues of traffic to let cars out of side roads.
The person in the car behind has panicked thinking I've not seen them and slammed on the horn

·
Registered
659 Posts
Night is no problem. Heavy rain does obscure vision but go slowly and it's fine.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I could maybe clean my lens? if I knew where it was......

·
Registered
24 Posts
These cameras are they really all that, ???

I mean... I have managed for 25 years to reverse my car into a space using my mirrors and looking over my shoulder and have not found it a problem! I never went for the camera option as I always think the more gadgets you have ....the more that can (and prob will) go wrong.
So should I feel as though I'm missing out??

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I don't think you will feel that you missed out. Unless you have come from a car that had one. I remember the first car I got with A/C I din't think I'd really need it but now wouldn't want a car without it.Its not a case of its "all that" its just that if its there lets use it. Same way as we use a mobile and don't walk to phone boxes to make a phone call, we send emails instead of snail mail. It's just using technology to our advantage.The danger of it is when we become dependant on it. I reckon majority of the time you won't need it, but like most things I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
I'm also a techno freak so its why I went for the TEKNA

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I still use my mirrors to reverse but I use the camera to see how close I am to a wall or other when backing into a space, but if it wasn't there I would not miss it.
X

·
Registered
659 Posts
I can't park for toffee. I NEEEEEED the camera. Sensors are an absolute minimum for me. Camera is way better. I love it.

Still haven't cleaned the lens though....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts