Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am as I say, really very unhappy, angry, annoyed, you name it I'm it.

My car was confirmed last Friday as due on the 15th. Wednesday 15th arrives and I get a call from the dealer, it's now due on 16th. Today, the 16th, I called Nissan Customer Service and they now say it will b the 18th at the earliest.

So, no car before Christmas I am guessing. Worst thing is I have a friend in Kent who ordered the exact same car as me mid October and he has been driving his around for a week.

Nissan really don't care about their customers do they.

Rant over, apologies

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry to hear you still no further on. I was in the same boat waiting and waiting dates coming and going but have just picked mine up this afternoon and as everyone else has said its worth the wait. All the weeks of anger and frustrations have melted away on the trip back home from the dealer.
Hold on in there we've all got our fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I feel your pain.....I'm sure you have seen my other post on Tuesday.

I had an update today and my car is still 'Delivery unknown' Was 14th Dec, then 9th Dec, then 14th...blah blah blah......pah

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jukeofhazard are you just trying to rub it in even more?!?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
It will be well worth it in the end.... Honest!!!

Its like labour - while its happening - painful and after your bundle arrives you forget what all the fuss was about

Good luck and fingers crossed

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
It will be well worth it in the end.... Honest!!!

Its like labour - while its happening - painful and after your bundle arrives you forget what all the fuss was about

Good luck and fingers crossed

Fee x
Well I am full dilated and awaiting the final push, due at the dealer tomorrow. Everything crossed.
Hmm maybe not a good idea if birthing.....................
12inch

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
12Inch, don't hold your breath mine was initially due last Friday and is now due Monday. Seriously not expecting it now til after Christmas.

Very frustrated.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I hope he gets his, he promised to come over to Herne Bay and buy me a beer when he got it
sooner the better.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
754 Posts
Good to see you deks, you may want to check your spelling in your new sig.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow,sorry to hear about the wait. Mine is scheduled for delivery on Dec. 31st. I guess I better not get too excited unitil I actually see it. I don't like waiting either.

·
Registered
37 Posts
mine is due 2nd March!
i hope by that time Nissan has cleared all the back orders seems there are a few people waiting

·
Registered
58 Posts
im in the same boat at the mo, mine was due on the 3rd, then the 7th, then the 10, then the 14th and then today the 17th, just called them and guess what!, its not there............im now thinking about looking for something different tomorrow. i hate waiting for things anyway, and ive been so good waiting weeks and weeks for this one.

its a shame cos i love the juke, but getiing fed up now. this is my first brand new car and at this rate its gonna be my last. might go and crap in there letterbox tonight just to put a smile on my face
......... Edited by: gazawebb

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, I have good news! Car arrived at dealer today and will be with me on Monday.

It was interesting today, I called NCS and shouted at them alot and then threatened to sue them. They assured me my car would be with the dealer on Monday. However, just 5 hours after my call my lovely dealer called to tell me it had arrived and they were going to PDI it and fit my bits for collection on Monday at lunchtime.

Now I don't know if it was a coincidence but Sunderland is about 4 hours drive from here and mine was the only car my dealer got today.....

So Mr Whiskins it may be worth a call, the person I spoke to was Mark, he scares easily!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yay! Thanks silverjuke.

It's been a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts