Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi buddies. I write from Spain. I love the Juke. I might buy one. I do 10,000 km / year (here are miles, sorry
). But I am concerned about consumption. Today I tried the juke gasoline engine. On the road is very revolutionized: 3750 rpm at 120km/h (legal maximum speed in Spain)or 3750 rpm at 75 mph, many turns!.

I ask the owners of a 117 hp Juke which is the REAL consumption of the car and what is your honest opinion: Is it a consumer good, normal or high?

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hi edutwo,
whereabouts in Spain are you? I live in Santiago de la Ribera, Murcia.

I am still waiting for my Juke Tekna Premium. I was told it would be 5 to 6 weeks.

I visited Cartagena last Friday because it was over 6 weeks but salesperson was not there until the folowing Monday.

I was told I would be ´phoned on Monday with the position on the car but of course, no ´phone call!!

Seems to happen a lot here, so I guess I must be tranquil and just wait?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Mucho kilometros desde aqui!!
Saludos!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
You may say it differently to what we Brits do, but on my 1.6 i'm achieving just over 40MPG on combined cycle, that does drop though when i'm on motorway..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jamesysam002 said:
You may say it differently to what we Brits do, but on my 1.6 i'm achieving just over 40MPG on combined cycle, that does drop though when i'm on motorway..
lucky you iam not getting that from my diesel

·
Registered
452 Posts
Remember guys, there are only 6 pints to the US gallon, whereas the Imperial measure in UK is 8 pints to the gallon!!
So, you guys in the States have 2 pints less!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi deks36..

I'm getting between 46 and 52 mpg (indicated)depending on how I drive... the trouble is it has bags of power and is so much fun to drive that it's hard not to have a heavy right foot

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
have only done 400 miles in mine most of which round the town so its a bit hard at present to get a true representation hence why i 've not been back to the dealer with it will see how it fairs over the coming months and if no improvement it will be back to Nissan for investigation

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm getting 40mpg (measured by the car's computer), driving on country roads with a little motorway, always in Sport mode. I drove from Cumbria to Suffolk last week - went down the A1 on the way and got 43mg travelling mainly around 50mph because of traffic; came back up the M6 at a steadyish 75mph and got 38mpg. Those figures are only slightly below what I was getting from a diesel Fiesta!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Since i collected mine, so have done mixed driving, a lot of commuting trips, but the odd longer trips and am averaging overall 37.8 mpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello there from Portugal!
I also have the juke 1.6 120 hp and i can tell you that my average consumption is 7.0 Lt/100km...
If you drive in ECO you can get it as low as 6,4 Lt/100km.
For me it's great... My old Vw Polo 1.2 65 Hp did 8.3 Lt/100 and it did move... lol it was to much petrol waste for the car that it was..
Best Regards

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi all,I've only done 230 miles so far mostly urban, acheived 37.8 mpg in my CVT (117) mixture of Sport & Normal, no Aircon used.I do find the CVT extremly smooth and quite and does'nt "run out of breath" like the 1.6 (117) manual which really requires a 6th gear.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi!after about 3000km in 1.6 cvt 117hp and driving half in eco and half in sport mode i have computer averige 6.8l. thats nice driving, if i only use sport mode and only do short distancesit goes up to 7,5 - 8.0l. love the CVT!simon

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have yet to complete a proper motorway run but will let you know when I od

I will also be comparing with theofficialpaperwork to compare it

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
555 Posts
Ran 2000 miles nearly all motorwayaveraging39mpg .1.6 @ 117bhpNot seeing much difference inEco/ sport mode if im being honest. Especially when using the cruise control.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts