Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as parkers state the interiour is not great but rumours have it nissan intends to re-design the interiour due to the negative responce at shows ,not sure when this will happen though

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You would think that any changes would have done that prior to the car being rolled out. I was hearing comments way back about lack of light in the cabin and fitting a panoramic roof as standard. Think that would be a great idea. I asked if one could be factory fitted and was told not.

The interior is different and like anything else, some people will like it others wont.

I am looking forward to driving it, especially having had a 1.5 DCi Qashqai, it'll be interesting to see how the engine feels pulling along its little brother...

More positive reviews than negative overall - Can only be a good start.

The team promoting the Juke did say that they have had significantly varying responses to the car, some people saying they have never seen anything as ugly in their life.... I have.....a Renault Kangoo, Skoda yeti and a Nissan Cube - yuch... gross.....

Others like me, absolutely loved it...

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
should fly fee not pulling half as much weight,

i was'nt sure at first but its really grown on me ,i just wish she would have nightshade ,that and my nightshade qq together outside would look great

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shes determined it will be pink ,so who am i to argue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts