Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible - never again!

• ?

Rate your Nissan Main dealer experience

7K views 35 replies 28 participants last post by  David 
#1 ·
Just some basic feedback on the overall purchasing / owning experience of the Juke from a view on how the Nissan dealers are performing.
Feel free to heap praise on them!

OR
Name and Shame!

Glyn Hopkins at Colchester have been very good, would recommend them

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

See less See more
#4 ·
cor you're asking for trouble with this one

TERRIBLE NEVER AGAIN
Baileys Nissan Canterbury, poor comms, have to keep chasing for info, fob you with excuses

Baileys great at lip service
Useless and very poor when it comes to actually delivering service

Edited by: deks36

#7 ·
Glyn Hopkins Ipswich very good to start with and very friendly, had to chase up for registrarion docs as none from DVLA (see post from earlier in the week) was very angry as they had go our address wrong after we'd told them it needed correcting we have had to pay £25 to get the docs changed to read correctly but good news is that Glyn Hopkins have said if we take our Juke in on empty they will fill it up with a free tank of petrol so I will rate them as good because they have made it up to us in the end and had a nice apologetic email from Jason

#9 ·
Arnold clark Phoenix park Paisley, first visit on a Saturday 30 minutes before closing seen car week before launch called in. Salesman not to interested said he had sold 8 already that day. Went back next day totally different very nice and kept us informed and arranged for private plate to be transfered. Even gave us £30 of petrol on pick up. Sales manager very pleasant. Just hope service dept is better than some of their other franchises.

#10 ·
I've gone for excellent for Jamie at Chorley Nissan in Chorley. He didn't treat me like an idiot or pressure me at all when I was buying and since then he has rung me every week to update me on delivery. He always calls me back when I leave a message and he seems genuinely to care about my car.

#15 ·
DEALER - MACHARGS (ARNOLD CLARK) GLASGOW
SALESMAN - DAVID ROBERTSON

I would rate the overall buying experience as very good. If Nissan themselves hadn't faffed about with delviery dates it would have been excellent.

David updated me when he noticed dates had changed on the system. He completed all paperwork without issues and V5 received within 3 days. The handover of the car went without a hitch.
Nice friendly chap and honest with it - in my opinion. Follow up after sales call yesterday..

I highly recommend him but sadly Nissan themselves need a kick up the jacksy...

Fee

#16 ·
Beadles Maidstone - pretty good. Always answer calls/emails promptly and were flexible in taking my part-ex in early. Only slight complaint is I've never had a pro-active contact from them, but then again they're a car dealer and you never get A1 service.

Nissan customer services - hopeless

#17 ·
chris78 said:
Beadles Maidstone - pretty good. Always answer calls/emails promptly and were flexible in taking my part-ex in early. Only slight complaint is I've never had a pro-active contact from them, but then again they're a car dealer and you never get A1 service.

Nissan customer services - hopeless
waits to see if comments still the same end of next week

lol just kidding

#18 ·
If I get a call Monday to say its not there, I might not be polite!
To be fair, Beadles originally quoted me 8th December so I've done pretty well.
Just a shame I wasted 6 weeks with Lloyds car select on a car that was never going to turn up

#19 ·
MrWhiskins said:
Westway, Aldershothave been good thus far, I get a weekely update with order status - only gripe is the delays, which I suppose is nothing to do with the dealership.

That's where I got my QQ from, and where 'Er Indoors got her Micra. They were very good and I will be going to see them again in the new year for a Dig-T test drive.

Who did you deal with? I found Guy very helpful whenI got my QQ, and I think it was Dave who was the main sales guy when the Micra was bought.

#20 ·
Benfield in Carlisle were excellent. Salesman was Bob and he was totally honest with me right from the start. He didn't try and make promises about delivery time just to get a sale, acknowledged that dates might change, warned that diesels wouldn't be available at the beginning, explained the implications for trade in - basically gave me all the info I needed to make an informed choice. One I'd placed the order, he kept me up to date with what was showing on the system and the handover went smoothly. Only issue was that he forgot to put through the order for mudflaps but that's as much my fault as his and they were done a couple of days later. All in all, a good buying experience and I'd certainly go back there again.

Having said that, my car was one of the early ones and wasn't subject to any delays so it wasn't an order that really tested the dealer very much. It's when they're under pressure that you see their true colours!Edited by: ginnym

#21 ·
As in a previous post - absolutely abysmal service. Told delivery would be Oct/Nov but later said I should really have been quoted January 25th! They also put 3 years servicing and RAC on the order, then said it was a mistake because they'd picked up an old order form. Offered me a measly £100 discount off the current service plan - for the 'misunderstanding'.

When my wife went to get the deposit back (yes, we cancelled) she was told 'it's difficult to get accurate delivery times when a new model is launched'. Not sure what that's got to do with quoting an incorrect time in the first place.

What really pi**ed me off was their completely unapologetic attitude. The only time the word 'sorry' was used was when my wife got the deposit back! It felt very much like 'we can sell these so easily that we couldn't give a monkey's about your order'.

I also got NCS involved. I was promised a call back after an investigation into what went wrong, even though I told them I'd cancelled. That was over 2 weeks ago - I'm not holding my breath!

I know it's a different situation but I ordered a brand new Fiesta. I was quoted 3 weeks delivery.
I pick it up next Friday - 20 days from order date.

So for me - dealer 0/10. NCS 0/10.

I don't really expect good service any more - I'm just pleased when it does happen. And I'm pretty sure that my wife and I were perfectly polite throughout the whole episode. I made sure that she collected the deposit, though, I'm not sure that I could have held myself back if I'd gone in there!

Rant over. Saw my first Juke on the road today - very nice. Hope you all have fun in your new cars - and get the service that your hard-earned cash deserves.

#23 ·
My girlfriends car came from Baileys Nissan, she could'nt fault the service or aftersales service she recieved. Everything was better than expected, the staff were polite and courtious, always a smiling face, went totally out of their way to help. Saying that I did the paperwork / deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.