Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after asking two dealers i was told the radio on the juke did not have a code as it is marred the the car. unhooked the battery to do some work and now it is asking for a code ???? any one else been told this just be aware

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi JasperJuke,

It is a long time since i worked in a dealership but disconnecting the battery meant the code needed to be input. We were able to get the codes in most cases from a portal which stored that information. If we put the chassis number in it showed the radio and key numbers amongst other things. Might we worth asking your dealer about that.

Again, back in the day, the code was also on a business card sized card in the document wallet, with the advice not to keep the card in the car of course.

Hope this helps you find the code.

Best wishes,

Tracey

·
Registered
151 Posts
The card for the radio code is hard to find in the doc wallet. It should be in a small pocket and maybe easier to tip everything out to find it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
contacted the dealer that the car came from[in manchester] would not-did not want to help but after talking gave me the code put in the car wrong code !!! so now have one more chance before it locks and this is a [nissan dealer !!!] so want into dealer close to me harratts] wakefield and the lady on reception got me the code in two mins[not the same one] so up and running once more and code now know

G

·
Incorrect code entered too many times by my husband trying to guess as he was too impatient to wait for the dealers shop to open back after the holidays. Now system is locked with no way of entering the correct code on my a Juke. What do I do? Please help

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Nissan radio code generating process is explained and supported for free!
Can someone help me? I have received the code generator by email, but what I have recieved seems not suitable for the car... the file refers to "focus" model not nissan... moreover... it's requests 6 digit number as serial, but the radio has more numbers, and if I insert just latest 6 numbers, the system cannot calculate the code... any suggestion?

thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
Incorrect code entered too many times by my husband trying to guess as he was too impatient to wait for the dealers shop to open back after the holidays. Now system is locked with no way of entering the correct code on my a Juke. What do I do? Please help
Hi I have the same problem did you manage to solve it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts