Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completed the Race for life today

Thanks to all those who sponsored me.

Now sat in a beer garden with the girls recovering

Lj

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Im doing the race for life tomorrow lol.
Not actally running it but pushing a lady in a wheelchair around the
course :D

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Good on you both!!! LJ and Meaga ByteI did it last year - fabulous atmosphere and such a good cause.... Some of the messages on the back of the tee-shirts break your heart....A heavily pregnant womancompleted it last year - message was on the front from her unborn which said"to my Gran - who I never knew...."I just about broke my heart ..Well doneFee xxxx

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well done Lj, I did the race a couple of years ago. My daughterwanted to do it this year but Ive had a knee op so we are going to do it next year together, she will be 10.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ours in Luton is 26th June and us girls from the Chamber have our t-shirts printed and we're raring to go. So far in sponsorship we've got £540 - yippee!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well done. My partner and her work colleagues did one last month. Great cause close to our hearts as my partner is in recovery from breast cancer.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I also agree with Fee - some of the messages are heartbreaking. Having lost my Mum, younger sister and best friend to this vile disease we try and do something to help. Juke Army - Love andwarm wishes to your partner for a full and speedy recovery xx Edited by: SueM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts