Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be seeming slightly stupid here and it could be clear but wasnt explained by my Dealer. I am aware that I get 3 years RAC covers with my Juke and that this is covered by my registration number but if I break down and need to use it how do I go about doing this?
Do I need to phone RAC or do I just call Nissan PAN European which there is a reasonable amount of info with in the handbook?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've got an RAC number on the tax disc holder and the dealer told me all I had to do was phone that number if needed. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
659 Posts
With other new cars you just ring the breakdown organisation direct. They have you on the database. Simples.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers, thought I would ask. may be worthwhile checking my Tax disc holder in the morning then to see if anything is on there.

Just makes me ask now what ins the point in Nissan PAN European?

·
Registered
115 Posts
With Nissan RAC European roadside assistance cover it’s the car and not the owner that is covered so no problems if you are not with the car and need a call out.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Nissan Pan Europe is the manufacturers warranty. So if you travel within Europe and have a problem all will be sorted.

The phone numbers are.
For UK 0800 246 820
For Europe 0044 161 210 2409

·
Registered
204 Posts
Phone the number that comes on the card in the folder in your car - it's different from the standard RAC number.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yep - in the info folder with all the cars bumph - theres a wee pamphlet with the RAC breakdown details. It gives all the numbers in there.

I do hope though that few people need to call them.

2 so far!! - Will the numbers increase???

Fee x

·
Registered
754 Posts
Strof said:
With Nissan RAC European roadside assistance cover it’s the car and not the owner that is covered so no problems if you are not with the car and need a call out.</font>
</font></font>
Good to know, so its worth keeping my RAC membership for when I drive my husband or son's car.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yep, phone the number on the card inside your service book they will transfer you to Nissan Assist or whoever it is, thats what I did when my Juke broke down yesterday. Everyone was really helpful. I found out yesterday it takes around 4 months for your RAC paperwork/membership number to come through !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts