·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
That's very useful, thanks.

Now I have to decide whether to read this or my World of Warcraft Cataclysm Guidebook.

Decisions, decisions :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the posting - I always vow the read the manual but they tend to be dull, the is a more digestable diluted version

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Now you can quiz the dealer when you go to sign up your paperwork and pick the car up......

i love it when you know more than they do........

Fee x

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I knew mine would have a full size spare, the dealer didn't, so we checked that out. It wasn't me with the
face!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Honest John says "The top 1.6DiG Tekna CVT 4WD is actually built in Oppama, Japan, not in the UK, and comes with niceties such as a full sized spare wheel (you couldn’t put an odd sized wheel on the Torque Vectoring 4WD system). "

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
read in the brochure it states 4wd has a 135/90 x 16 spare,
I dont have one but that is what the brochure says
I am at the dealers tomorrow I believe they have a 4wd drive so I will sneak a look

and before anyone says it cant have a 16" because of the tyre size it has the same rolling surface as those on the car.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it might say it on his post but he is also testing an overseas car and as I said the brochure says otherwise
as I said I will look in the boot tomorrow to see whats their

this has come up before and owner did say they had a skinny spare and their is reference to it in the handbook on 4wd
looked up old thread 2 owners have skinny spares on their 4wd's and handbook states if spare fitted to car only use the 2wd mode do not use 4wd with space saver on car

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi,
Someone pm'd me about this thread, so I thought I'd post a comment to push it back up the list for any newbees who may have missed it..
Hope it's of interest...

·
Registered
62 Posts
thanks missed it before now should pass a few hours of waiting... i cant believe how excited im getting about mine being delivered, ive only sold about 800 motors but this is the first one ive bought brand new! i didnt think id be like this

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for that, answered a few questions for me, I wish Nissan had a clearer web site, it's very fancy but finding what you want is a pain.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts