Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would but if it was white at least i could afford to have it painted, have you won £1m if so
I;ll be your slave

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yes, of course, plus I would buy up a huge truckload of Jukearmrests and move to the States. As a multimillionaire I could thenalso get me a Bugatti!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well I would buy another Juke - a Diesel TEKNA in white...AND a DIG-t for fun perhaps in brown or haptic blueI wouldnt need to work, so the MPG wouldnt bother me as I could afford to run it.Yep - I would be backFee xMy hubby would buy a Qashqai 2.0 petrol TEKNA with millions of bling

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
no, i would sell mine and buy the 4x4 version. I think the AWD is not needed but its a nice to have since money wouldnt be a problem.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Id keep mine as my work car but Id buy an Infinity FX50s in black and show all BMW X6's, Audi Q7`s, and Porcshe Cayene`s the bird as I blow them in the weeds.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yes, but would buy another boat and another property in the New Forest.
Untill then keep hoping!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
coupecruiser said:
Id keep mine as my work car but Id buy an Infinity FX50s in black and show all BMW X6's, Audi Q7`s, and Porcshe Cayene`s the bird as I blow them in the weeds.
Yep that just about sums up what Id do - spooky

·
Registered
605 Posts
Lady juke said:
CC and Flynn...... work!

With £1 million no work for this lady

Lj
Love the job I do but if I were to do the whole millionaire thing I would have to give it up andmove to Spain and do part time bar work - its fun.

·
Registered
127 Posts
First off - to the OP, good question!

Secondly, Deks, ssssshh!

And to answer the question, if I won £1m I wouldn't give up work so I'd need a daily runner. Which would be my Juke.

However that's not to say I wouldn't buy something else. First thing would be a Land Rover Defender for when the bad weather hits (like it has done in recent winters). Then there's the weekend car, which is blatantly gotta be a Porsche. Probably the 911 GTS RS.

·
Registered
998 Posts
If I won millions I couldn't give up work as I don't, as for the carI would have to purchase a Ferrari , made to order in British Racing Green, would have to be the model that catches fire in the wing area due to the adhesive used , as I could not live without a wing fault of some kind. Keep the Juke though and have it converted into a lawn mower, to mow the acres of grass interspaced with the Magnolias. I would then open up the Estate at weekends for casual Juke meets with beer supplied,for the formal meets ( Formal dress required ) beer,pork roast (and a tanker of wine for Kats ) supplied. T

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great thread! I would definately keep her, couldn't bear to part with her now. I would however add a Mercedes McLaren SLR to the mix!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts