Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. i hope ur all well. ive not said much about the issues im having with nissan and the dealership as it looks like ill be taking legal action. but as soon as the problem is sorted ill spill the beans. ok ive got a quick question if you dont mind? i ordered my juke with the dealer with extras and this is all stated in my contract. i then decided to take finance out on what i owed on the car but i have not yet recived the extras i orderd for the car as there is a delay with the parts. does anybody know if i have to start paying the finance untill i have recived the extras i ordered? im sure ive seen or heard i dont but i wanted to check first. ill be contacting the finance company but i wanted to check first. thanks very much. Mr P

·
Registered
62 Posts
imo if you take the car you start paying for it.
no way is a dealer going to let you drive out with a new car with out paying because a few extras have been delayed
if you want to get picky you ordered the car then decided on finance, your original contract was for you to pay upfront for it. so they are entitled to ask for full payment of the car at delivery cash or finance.(im guessing you havnt got it yet)
if you have then if you have issues with your car, then as the finance company has a registered interest in the car - ie its theirs untill you make the last payment to them, sometimes they will assist if you are having serious issues with your car but it tends to be v serious issues ie engine replacement etc not a squeek or a rattle that is only there sometimes if you get what i mean
hope this helps !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not sure how this would work on finance. I ordered mine and then asked for some extras to be put on (bolt on stuff). The car was ready without the extras so I just paid for the car on pick up but not the extras. The thing was I was not on finance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts