Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
Will this universal exhaust tip be compatible with the Juke's Exhaust?
http://www.madmotors.co.uk/exhausts-manifolds/exhausts/universal-exhaust-tips/fk-119-x-81mm-oval-universal-exhaust-tip.html

IMO - the current exhaust (and tip)is the only flaw in the design of the mighty Juke. It looks as if it would look more at home on a Chevrolet Matiz. The Juke deserves something morein keeping with it's chunky stance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way a boy racer. This is purely aesthetics.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply, Rocks.

Like I said, this is purely aesthetics. I have no desire to increase the sound/performance. Nor, do I intend spending a lot of doe on a new backbox and tailpipe, when the one I'll have is perfectly good. Plus wouldn't upgradingthe exhaust affect the warranty? Anyone?

The only thing that worry's me is that the current exhaust seems to droop down a bit too far below the cut-out of the rear bumper. Plus seeing the backbox is a bit unsightly. hopefully the bigger diameter exhaust will remedy these problems.

Not really any further forward with this. Okay, does anyone know if the outside diameter of the Juke's standard fitexhaust is less than 58mm?

Cheers.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I sent an e mail to Stillen and received this reply.

Dear Wilson,

Thank you for your inquiry and your comments!
We do not have TUV approval.
Please note that since cat-back/axle back exhausts do not require emissions testing, I will not have any documentation to assist you .

Hope that helps!
Best regards,
Margaret Lo
STILLEN internet sales</pre>

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
There are many other accredited companies worldwide, providing compliance testing, than TÜV, so it might be worth you broadening future enquiries (especially to North American suppliers) to something like this :

"Have you any compliance certification for product X, or for the manufacturing company (EG ISO 9000 or similar), and from which company? A copy of such certification would be much appreciated."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts