Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to this forum,(I have already intorudecd myself in the newbies section)
As I am deciding to buy a Juke, I wonder which interior color combinations are available.
The dealer here is telling me that for the dark grey (KAD) Acenta Sport Pack 1,6, the only availabe interior color is grey. (I am NOT talking about leather interior here)
He says that red interior is available for white, black and red body color...
Is he trying to sell me his already stocked car, or it really is true?
I live in Coratia, Europe...

Thanx in advance!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
cannot say for certain but some colour cars are only available with the grey interior and I beleive the lower spec cars are only available with grey
although I am not completely ccertain on all these facts and where you are may be different
hopefully someone else will come a long with a definitive answer
if you are unsure of your local dealer try another and check the online brochure for nissan in your country it should say it in there somewhere

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the quick answers!
The link above doesn't mention the interior options at all...
I'll call anonther dealer and check with him...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi Suza,
I think you have in mind "motorbike" panel - is only in red and silver.
Trim in basic colour is grey in upper class is red/black (realy nice), and then leather grey only ...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Suza
Unless Croatia specs are different, ProceSS post is accurate. You may have hit the nail on the head when you mentioned the dealer trying to sell you a car he has in stock already rather than ordera new one for you. If that is the case, haggle hardfor the one in stock or stick to your guns and get the one you want. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
ProceSS said:
Hi Suza,
I think you have in mind "motorbike" panel - is only in red and silver.
Trim in basic colour is grey in upper class is red/black (realy nice), and then leather grey only ...
What ? I've got an Acenta premium pack with grey premium cloth seats.
Now I find I'm an economy class Jukester.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I found everything out (and ordered my Juke too :) )I'm getting it on Monday probably!
The lowest spec is normal grey interior, the Acenta Sport Pack has either premium grey interior or premium red/black interior... Red/black can be ordered with every car color, it doesn't matter...
But I actually changed my mind about red/black cause I already have a car with red/black interior and it is a super sport one, so it fits...
As I'll be using my Juke almost only for urban driving, I want somethin that will calm me down :) So it will be the dark grey Juke with grey interior... :) and red/black interior is kinda "nervous"... and yes, I can get the one with grey interior now, and for the red/black I would have to wait more than 2 months...
Thanx for your replies once more!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ive ordered the acenta sport in black and got offered both trim specs so I picked the red - I thought you could pick either colour on the acenta trim upwards? Could be wrong though, its been awhile since I was looking into the trims

1 - 11 of 11 Posts