Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the qazana concept having suicide doors and led headlights which did not make it into production would buyers of the juke been prepared to pay the extra on the purchase price or is everyone happy with the juke as is, or would the suicide doors and led headlightshave spoilt the juke

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't think that the doors were changed for monetary concerns. It's because they call them "suicide doors" for a reason. The LEDs would have been nice and we'd have kicked in extra. We both wish more of the rear lights actually lit up.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The navara king cab has suicide doors and I think they are a cool feature. So many people comment "wow" when you open up the doors. I think it would of made the Juke stand out even more at being something different.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It's a shame we didn't get the wheels & tyres as they add so much to the look

·
Registered
26 Posts
And the concept was in WHITE! Loved the lights on it not sure about the doors.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Those doors look good. But the production vehicle isn't that far from the concept as these things go. The dash looks as if it's that spongy stuff. People do moan about that in the production vehicle. But the roadgoing Juke is still the best-looking car around.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
which elements of the concept would people have most liked to see retained on the juke. Edited by: DRH12

·
Registered
452 Posts
Well now, here I go, advertising my age again!! The so-called "suicide doors" were, I remember, absolutely marvellous!!

If one was fortunate enough to be passing a parked car when a damsel was entering or exiting a car, a glimpse of forbidden fruits was sometimes available!!

The biggest danger was getting knocked over while being mesmerised!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I would love to see a production car in the UK displaying an interior such as the Qazana, we are so used to seeing the bland greys, blacks and browns. I think the interior is far more important than the exterior as this is the area where you spend most time.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I wouldnt change anything - Just a pity though they didnt keep the door openings that way in the production model- would have ensured extra leg space for entering the car. The current formation makes it difficult for those with limited knee movement to get in the back but this way would make it easier.

I absolutely adore the Qazana - should have kept the name too!!!

Fee x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts