Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I would welcome the feedback from owners who need to transport prams/pushchairs for very young children (from birth basically!), how easy it is to load the Juke etc.... anything you can think of really.

Cheers

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well i have a 2 year old and the only thing you need to watch for is there heads if you put them in the backseat.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
fernchFries,
you do need a small pushchair. My son has a Mamas & Papas Sola and you have got to fold the handle down and take one of the back wheels off to fit it into the boot. It then fits perfectly. The one I keep at my placeis a little olderand is way to big to fit into the car.

Oh and yes, as above, mind the youngsters head when putting them in the back.

Lj2.Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right
Thanks for the info, better be prepared, long term plans don't hurt.

Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have an 18 month old. We have to mind her head to put her in her carseat in the back and we tend to take her stroller (Maclaren Zodiac) with us if we're taking her out. It fits perfectly in the boot with room to spare. We do have a much larger buggy (Mothercare My3) which we've not attempted to put in the boot yet - probably would have to put down the back seat to fit it in. With that in mind, her carseat is directly behind the driver so it gives us more space if we use the split seat function.

·
Registered
71 Posts
One thing I've notice that could be better.. Picked up the Juke yesterday.. Fitted the car seat for our 15 month old Grandson..

Put him in the car last night around 7pm to take him home, and had a job seeing the buckles to strap him in :(

It's really dim in the back as there aren't any rear courtesy lights in the rear

1 - 13 of 13 Posts