Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst driving home tonight the PS light came on, and the power steering stopped working.Rang the RAC and they came out,tried to fix the problem but couldent.They said they havent got the wiring diagram for the Jukes yet so i should take it back to Nissan.Anyone else had this problem?
Thanks.....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Having been here since July last year - I believe this to be the first problem of this kind....

Hope you get this sorted out - and quicksmart..

Can anybody out there help??

What engine and spec you got again???

Fee x

·
Registered
443 Posts
Don,t mess with it . Take it back to the dealers. That's what were hear for.the fult code could be lost I'd its mucked about with.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest i was a bit miffed when the Dealer told me to ring the RAC,as i knew very little could be done.The very pleasant chap who came out,just disconnected the battery to try and re-set things but it didn't work,now the code as been lost for the sat Nav etc etc.
1.6 Acen prem petrol

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ok that's handy of him. Did he try to read the code. And do you have the report . It should have a ref number.your radio code should be in the owners pack its easy to enter .

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
BWFC said:
To be honest i was a bit miffed when the Dealer told me to ring the RAC,as i knew very little could be done.The very pleasant chap who came out,just disconnected the battery to try and re-set things but it didn't work,now the code as been lost for the sat Nav etc etc.
1.6 Acen prem petrol
was that sales dept by any chance as once the car has gone they lose interest should have got RAC TO take it to the dealer for you, oh well looks like extra work for Nissan now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RAC came back today to pick the car up and take it to the dealers.I hope its something that can be sorted out pronto,thanks for your replys

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well what can i say about Nissan Customer care!after waiting 6 weeks for my deposit to be paid back to me,and also the issues that i`m now having with the power steering on my Juke,i`m begining to think that i should have taken notice to the people who warned me about Nissan Customer Care.
My Juke is now in the garage waiting repair,and i`ve been told that it may be sometime next week before they can fix the PS problem.They have to order a part in at a cost of £1800,and this may not even arrive this week i`ve been told.When my wife asked about a courtesy car to get her to work and back,she was told that one wasnt available unitll the end of the week and that she would have to go without unitll one came in.I wouldent mind if she worked nearby as this wouldent be problem,but as her workplace is 30 mile away i dont think she should be without a courtesy car.I rang the dealer when i got home from work to try and sort this out,but the person dealing with it never even had the decency to return my call.I`m disgusted at Nissans Attitude to be honest,and i will be going to my local dealers tomorrow to demand a car..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would be on the phone right now screaming at NCS to get something sorted they have a customer commiment that will give you a courtesy car so dealer is pants and as for the deposit if it was due for refunding it should have been done the day you picked the car up I would address that with them if you want NCS phone number look under nissanmotorGB member on here their post has contact details on it

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the replies and advice,i`ll be down at the dealers 1st thing in the morning.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just for the record BWFC i pm'd this thread to Nissan GB for you as they are forum members hopefully they can help in you requirement for a courtesy car

·
Registered
443 Posts
The dealers should be sorting you a car.so make it clear if It's not sorted by end of business Tuesday you ring customer care.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I`ve just had another wonderful day in the world of Nissan Customer Service.My wife rang the dealer first thing today to sort out the courtesy car.The dealers told her yes one was available and that they would ring back at dinner to see when we could pick it up.You guessed it nobody rang back and she was left wondering all day if this would be sorted or not for us.She then rang back at 3 pm after receiving no phone call to say that the car was ready,to be told that yes a courtesy car was available, so i had to finish work early to go and pick it up has she couldn't get there on time coming from sale.I then had a45 min wait as they had to swap my insurance over to the courtesy car,which was not even a Juke but a Micra.I asked when my Juke would be ready,but was told that they hadn't even ordered the part yet as it had to be approved by Nissan as it was and expensive part!!!your not kidding......It gets worse,after leaving the dealers i jumped into the Micra to drive home and realized that there was next to nothing in the tank,so i had to ring a friend of mine to meet me at a local petrol station so he could lend me money to get home,that was a bit of an embarrassment to say the least.So there you have it,i`m left not knowing when my car will be ready or even when the repair will be approved!Nissan GB i really hope you are looking in as your customer service is rubbish!I will be sending and email and formal letter to them to voice my dissatisfaction...thats my rant over but i really am fuming and wondering if i made a mstake in choosing a car made my Nissan for my next car.Thanks for your comments...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Er, that is poor. NCS are there to sort out problems with the dealer. The dealer should be disciplined/reprimanded so make sure you DO complain also to NCS.

That's shoddy.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
while your at it complain about customer service aswell I reported this to them and they seem to have ignored the request to contact you.

I have to say that I am really getting sick and tired of NCS I.ve told their boss what I think of them and their service I doubt I will be back to Nissan they are clearly well behind the other Japanese makers in terms of customer focus
p,s I really hope H and J read this

·
Registered
49 Posts
Another route you could go down is going to the Dealer Prinicipal/Sales Manager no point speaking to the sales people as all they are interested in is making the sale and cant be bothered with any problems after, I also would go straight to the head of Nissan Customer Services or the CEO of Nissan GB.
Edited by: leel

1 - 20 of 74 Posts