Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up if any of you have ordered the Protection Pack for home delivery. Mine came yesterday - I should have signed for it "unchecked" but didnt. Anyway it looks like the package had been stood on edge in the van and as a consequence this edge was flattened and the plastic damaged. My fault for not checking it straight away or for not signing that it was unchecked.

Anyway if you are waiting for one to be delivered - be sure to check it as soon as you get it - preferably before you sign to accept it.

SteveEdited by: steve_lj

·
Registered
754 Posts
Interesting, I thought it would come with the car.
I'm sure you can still complain.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have let the supplier know - Hoping they may have a bit of clout with the couriers. My experience is that the courier will just say "you signed for it" and not want to take any responsibility.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi steve sorry i couldnt get back to you yesterday was out of the office all day . I have sent you a pm on sorting you a replacement linner out asap. And i have just spoken to the courier and they assure me they will do there up most to make sure this does not happen again,

JOhn

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
fiar play to both parties here OP didnt mention who supplier was and now supplier has come forward publicly and is sorting for him

has to be said sounds like a candidate for dealer of the year

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JOhn - have replied to PM.

I would just like to say - in no way was I having a go at JOhn, hence me not mentioning where it was bought from.It was really just a heads up to any other members who may have ordered so that they may be aware and to check the package on reciept.

Anyway - sorted now ( 10/10 for Holdcroft )

Steve

·
Registered
84 Posts
deks36 said:
fiar play to both parties here OP didnt mention who supplier was and now supplier has come forward publicly and is sorting for him

has to be said sounds like a candidate for dealer of the year
x2

Both parties conducted themselves well and good to see after sales care that actually is that. Well in to Holdcroft steppingup and sorting itout, :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts