Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Let me start by saying how informative and funny I am finding this place and thanks for the kind and not so kind commentson my choice of colour (White).

Can I ask for some advice on how to make the best of and protect the paintwork.........and before you all jump in the best way to make the most of it is NOT to get it sprayed Force Red.

I have been offered this silicon/scotch treatment for £200...is it worth it? I had it on my last car and really didn'tnotice any difference,or should I expend less money and invest some free elbow grease.

What polish wax combinations work best....a detailed start to finish method would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance because I know you will have loads of sugestions.....I suspect a lot of them will mention the colour Red.

Edited by: DavidHaigh

·
Registered
412 Posts
There are other posts in this forum that cover this subject, you will find all the answers there.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Pop along to detailing etc, lots of links for products that will save you the £200.

Or pm Rocks, he's by far the fountain of knowledge on this subject.
A couple of the products it mentioned I have purchased and the White lots amazing.

Lj

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
HiyaAs LJ says there are loads of threads on the subject of the cars bodywork.....If you look under the forum headings and look for DETAILING - you're sure to find your answerThis thread will be locked now to prevent addtional postingCheersFee x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.