Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- loving my juke sinceI got it in January but.... my usb has approx 30 songs on it and the audio unit will only play about 20 - looked at the forum and some people seem to be talking about folders and massice USB capacity so I'm obviously doing something wrong !please put all replies in 'idiot' lanaguage

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Those 10 songs it refuses to play wouldn't happen to be Justin Beiber would they ? Only the audio system is very choosy as to what it likes.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Have you been able to play all 30 songs in the past ?
The first thing I'd do is plug it into the usb port of your pc. Try and play the missing 10 songs on your pc.
If they play on your pc without any problem it could be they're in a file format that's not compatible.
If they don't play on your pc,wipe them from your usb stick and re load them and try again in the Juke.If still no joy, then get back to us.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Have you been able to play all 30 songs in the past ?
The first thing I'd do is plug it into the usb port of your pc. Try and play the missing 10 songs on your pc.
If they play on your pc without any problem it could be they're in a file format that's not compatible.
If they don't play on your pc,wipe them from your usb stick and re load them and try again in the Juke.If still no joy</font>, then get back to us.

as if just a week off would be good

·
Registered
106 Posts
You may find those files are either DRM encrypted or just locked
.If you've dragged and dropped them from iTunes you may find they won't play on anything other than Apple hardware.ChrisEdited by: clb1970

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
still no joy, then get back to us.
as if just a week off would be good

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm in good health....I've not got a wee cough.

However, if any of our lovely ladies out there have an Ann Summers nurses uniform, then I'm sure I could suddenly feel man flu coming on.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The juke will not play any songs with red in the title ie red red wine,lady in red hope this helps

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hahahha

I dont use Itunes and have about 300 mp3s on my 4GB stick. But someone here is using a 32GB. Gonna try my 1TB external drive haha and see if it can spin the drive w00t

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the hilarious replies ....no there are no Justin Bieber songs or any with RED in the title.sadly i have tried all that you have all suggested - starting from scratch and re- adding the songs and no they have never all played onlya proportion of whats on the USBthe comment about I Tunes might be right though.oh i dunno too much wine this evening to try and figure it out but thanks for making me laugh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts