Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2019 Bose edition Juke with 1.6 Cvt engine my wife uses, only 10500 miles. Goes to Holdcroft for 2nd service, we complained about occasional noises when selecting reverse from cold (sounds like a bag of spanners rattling under the bonnet) also the car is fitted with keyless entry which has stopped working (the drivers door button outside not working).
They send report showing oil leak on engine timing cover nigh on £1500 what ... also both font lower arm bushes deteriorating replacement cost over £700. Also battery needs charging only 75 % capacity. The timing cover is waiting authorisation from Nissan, so fair play .. the bushes they say we may get warranty claim in 6 months time. They told us no faults found on ether A. Gearbox noises in reverse are normal because there's no synchromesh on reverse!!!! Does a CVT box have synchromesh anyone ?
B. Couldn't replicate fault in locking system.....we took service reception guy out to the car who questioned were my wife stored the key when she walked to the car !! Guess what it failed for him too, l am appaled by his condescending attitude when collecting the car. He explained at length about new technology that Smart charges the battery ( not that smart then if its not working) then explained that all modern cars are mass produced these days and things wear out.....mmm really well everything wears out but not at 10k this is the worst car we have ever owned it will be gone before 3 years is up. Holdcroft Nissan worst customer experience ever service reception never answers a call, they rang to say car was ready, we rocked up about an hour later paperwork wasn't ready, they didn't know where the car was; we were spoken to like we had never owned a car before. What gives them the right to be so condescending. We are already looking at other vehicles my wife has wanted one if these for years we chose automatic because of her health problems and yes l did read extensively on CVT problems but figured in 3 years everything would be fine when under warranty not expecting to be fobbed off, you have to question the long term longevity of the vehicle. I have taken it up with Nissan UK so we will see if they have the same attitude as their dealers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We have a 2019 Bose edition Juke with 1.6 Cvt engine my wife uses, only 10500 miles. Goes to Holdcroft for 2nd service, we complained about occasional noises when selecting reverse from cold (sounds like a bag of spanners rattling under the bonnet) also the car is fitted with keyless entry which has stopped working (the drivers door button outside not working).
They send report showing oil leak on engine timing cover nigh on £1500 what ... also both font lower arm bushes deteriorating replacement cost over £700. Also battery needs charging only 75 % capacity. The timing cover is waiting authorisation from Nissan, so fair play .. the bushes they say we may get warranty claim in 6 months time. They told us no faults found on ether A. Gearbox noises in reverse are normal because there's no synchromesh on reverse!!!! Does a CVT box have synchromesh anyone ?
B. Couldn't replicate fault in locking system.....we took service reception guy out to the car who questioned were my wife stored the key when she walked to the car !! Guess what it failed for him too, l am appaled by his condescending attitude when collecting the car. He explained at length about new technology that Smart charges the battery ( not that smart then if its not working) then explained that all modern cars are mass produced these days and things wear out.....mmm really well everything wears out but not at 10k this is the worst car we have ever owned it will be gone before 3 years is up. Holdcroft Nissan worst customer experience ever service reception never answers a call, they rang to say car was ready, we rocked up about an hour later paperwork wasn't ready, they didn't know where the car was; we were spoken to like we had never owned a car before. What gives them the right to be so condescending. We are already looking at other vehicles my wife has wanted one if these for years we chose automatic because of her health problems and yes l did read extensively on CVT problems but figured in 3 years everything would be fine when under warranty not expecting to be fobbed off, you have to question the long term longevity of the vehicle. I have taken it up with Nissan UK so we will see if they have the same attitude as their dealers.
Hey pal sorry to here your having such issues. Did you get anywhere with them in regards to all your issues.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts