Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just for anyone who maybe interested i have just searched thru DVLA cherised reg no's and 11 plates are available i have found AJ11KEE which kind of reads a jukee if any one wants it its £399 inc all fees and you can put it on retention til your car arrives
sorry should have put below comment car has to be registered after march 1st 2011

sorry again i just tried to buy one they are not available to purchase until 7th Dec
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
just for anyone who maybe interested i have just searched thru DVLA cherised reg no's and 11 plates are available i have found AJ11KEE which kind of reads a jukee if any one wants it its £399 inc all fees and you can put it on retention til your car arrives
You wouldn't be able to put it on a car first registered before 1 March 2011, so make sure you are getting a juke with delivery after that date.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ive just had a play & found the perfect plate & its a good omen, it goes on sale on my Birthday, the downside its £699! Although it would stay with me for life & is just the one! Oh well, I can dream.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
go buy it you know you'll wish you had if you didnt
thats what Visa cards are for I ve found one I cant use but i am still going to buy it as it wont come around again

·
Registered
377 Posts
Youre a bad influence!
It doesnt take much to convince me though!

I bet I wont get it anyway. I bet loads will be snapped up on the 7th. Ive hinted to hubby but he says I bet some get bought or reserved before theyre released. Its one of those reg numbers that everyone will want.

We'll see, watch this space you never know!

How easy is it to transfer, if you dont mind me asking, will the dealer usually do it?

·
Registered
272 Posts
our perfect plate as been there age's its mine and thewife's initial's51MMO but its £1600 cant justify that much,although have been very close to buying it a few times. SIMMO.

·
Registered
754 Posts
sallyspud said:
How easy is it to transfer, if you dont mind me asking, will the dealer usually do it?
From a retention certificate, its as easy as registering it with a new number. Your dealer can sort it out for you without any delay.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks silverjuke thats interesting to know, I havent a clue, Ive never had a private plate before, probably never will at that price either. My heart says yes, but the head says a big no!Oh well.

·
Registered
754 Posts
If you want a justification for buying a private plate:
If your car gets to your usual time to change, you start being very conscious that its displaying its age and time to look around for the next big purchase. On a private plate, the age is less obvious and will bother you less, so the urgency to change isn't so great.

·
Registered
72 Posts
12Inchmick said:
not bad at £399 but no good for me............. car will be registered in 2010
Theres confidence in Nissan for you !

·
Registered
452 Posts
Withers,

love it, love it, love it!!

Shame it won´t work here in Spain!!