Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Price of Space Saver Spare Wheel

17K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  feefeeglasgow 
#1 ·
Dealer has confirmed my delivery date as 1st March, asked for price to add space saver spare kit he is quoting £190 is this the right price as I'm sure I read on this forum people quoting £135 can anyone confirm,

#4 ·
tbf I thought that after i posted, as I dont need a spare I am too lazy to search the forums for the price I know its listed somewhere what each part costs and £187 in total rings a bell tyre is about £80 sure the set without tyre was £110
anyway best way for anyone to get the best price is to ask john@holdcrofts

#5 ·
deks36 said:
tbf I thought that after i posted, as I dont need a spare I am too lazy to search the forums for the price I know its listed somewhere what each part costs and £187 in total rings a bell tyre is about £80 sure the set without tyre was £110
anyway best way for anyone to get the best price is to ask john@holdcrofts
I will do.
As I said in a post about this earlier, I was quoted £215, which included everything.

#8 ·
Hi the very best price i can do is £189.99 plus £9.99 carriage within the uk .

For this you would get the Space saver wheel with the correct tyre fitted to it . The Jack, Wheel Brace ,The hold down clamp and screw and the safety warning sticker.

I currently just have the 1 made up for immediate delivery , however i can get more would take approx 48 hours to turn around due to the tyres been like hens teath to get hold of.

JOhn

#12 ·
Stormrider said:
John: Can you confirm they fit correctly under the boot tray?

Also.. I've never had a space saver wheel before... if you had to use it, what do you do with the original wheel? Presumably it doesn't fit back in the same space!
storm they do fit ih the space privided you have to remove the plastic rack(not the storage tray)
the full size will not fit back in properly so you would have to put it in the boot til you got home
better than a Porsche though as if you put their spare on you have to put the alloy on passenger seat as their is no where else it will fit.

#19 ·
Right - here I go again

What I cannot understand is why is there no spare stock of tyres (John at Holdcrofts says they are like hens teeth)

Given that a tyre is knackered and rendered useless once the tyre gunk is put in - you need to be able to source and appropriate tyre to supply and refit. If Nissan know they are only supplying tyre inflation sets they need to ensure their tyre suppliers are able to supply not only to them but to external retailers for their customers use.

I just dont understand it...

Fee x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.