Discussion Starter #1
Here is the latest price list John posted up
I have copied it here to help all members

Heres the list

Front Styling Plate £132.99
Chrome Fog rings £95.99
Chrome door sill strips £120.00
Chrome Mirror caps £124.99
Rear Spoiler £184.99 (would require painting)
Chrome Strip Tailgate £76.99
Chrome Trunk Handle £71.99
Rear Bumper Protection Plate £71.99
Front & Rear Mudflaps £55.00
Illuminated Entry Guards £136.99
Luxury Mats from £28.99
With Red or Grey juke logo £32.99
Rubber Mats £39.99
Trunk Entry Guard £52.99
Trunk Mat £28.99
Soft trunk Linner £49.99
Dog Guard £106.99
Towbars From £199.00

Limited offer packs Massive savings

</font>
</font>Autoglym High Deffiniton Wax £24.99</font>
Protection Pack (Luxury mats + mudflaps + Soft Boot Linner ) £99.99
Chrome Pack (chrome fog lamp rings + Chrome Mirror caps + Chrome door sill strips + chrome tailgate strip ) £349.99 </font>

·
Registered
433 Posts
HI all At last im getting somewhere with the front armrest's .The price
we will be offering them for is £68.99 plus £7.99 carriage fo the
Fabric (Alcantra arm Rest ) see image below. I am expecting my first
stock order into stock 4th Febuary. Im still working on a price deal
for the Leather ones and will post info as i get it hopefully not to
long now.

Due to there been a high demand for these we are now taking pre orders to save disappoint

JOhn

·
Registered
433 Posts
Not Sure on fitment as yet , as soon i get them in i will open up and get it fitted to a demo so will be able to help you more then. Also i will post some images as the libary picture i have posted makes it look a grey colour but im sure they are almost black

JOhn

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Im presume the armrest will fold up , but will no more next week when they come in as i will get one fitted to a demo so will post images and be able to any questions then

JOhn

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will put some details on here later on. I am picking up our armrest today to be fitted tomorrow morning (hopefully).....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Any Pictures will be much appreciated Lee as i will not be getting stock untill the 4th Feb , you have done really well to get one before that so pics and fitting advice would be very usefull

JOhn

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know its well intended but is it a good idea to post a link to a competitors website ?

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi i have the same libary pictures as used in there add , what i was looking for was true real pics so we could see the fitting etc , Not worry fingers crossed i will have them in stock over the next few days and we will get one fitted as my new demo has just turned up ,

JOhn

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
deks36 said:
I know its well intended but is it a good idea to post a link to a competitors website ?
It's just to show the armrest raised, and maybe to suggest possibilities for other stuff for John.

Given John's excellent reputation, I imagine everyone here would sooner get their kit from him than other sellers.

After all, people post all sorts of links to stuff on Ebay, are those also competitive?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok, armrest fitting - sorry its taken a while to get back onto this...have been enjoying the car too much. I have not bolted it in at present, i have wrapped some of that gripping mat around it and firmly inserted it in the rear console pocket. Must admit it is a little awkward to open it as it is relatively light and also the instructions suggested that the black plate that covers the mounting bracket is secured with a cross head screw. It is however a star shape screw (well it is on my one). Overall love it though - does set a for a very comfortable drive and provides a great amount of extra storage.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do luxury mats (and rubber mats) for the Juke AWD version are any different than those that are for the2WD versions? How about the trunk mats and the softliners?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think Trunk mats do vary,you need a smaller version if u have the upgraded sound system as the sub woofer takes up some boot space.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts