Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Just as a bit of an FYI for those of you that are yet to order your Jukes, I've had an e-mail from a dealer I got a quote from (I haven't ordered mine yet) saying there will be a price increase from 1st March (next tuesday...eek!), which has been confirmed in a PM from Nissan Motor GB on this forum.
So if you are bothered about price, this weekend might be the time to get your skates on!
Noodles x

·
Registered
93 Posts
don't argue about that. What I have paid here in malta for my 1.6 visia petrol, I would have bought the 1.5 d acenta. That's how it is here!!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
just as a bit of an FYI for those of you that are yet to order your Jukes, I've had an e-mail from a dealer I got a quote from (I haven't ordered mine yet) saying there will be a price increase from 1st March (next tuesday...eek!), which has been confirmed in a PM from Nissan Motor GB on this forum.
Hi Noodles,Do you know what the % increase is

·
Registered
561 Posts
Remy, i found this from John,

Fee

, Andytrans has a very good point on the px prices , Nissan are having a price increase on Jukes as from 1St March where dependant on model will see the price increase between £299.00 to £600.00

JOhn

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
noooo i planed to buy mine in 2 weeks. not monday!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts