Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know I get my Juke in 3 days time
and would like to buy it something as a treat...I'm going to treat it to a pressure washer, but have never owned one before so was wondering if anyone can recommend which one I should buy, Ideally under £80

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I personally would reccomend Karcher had 2 now and I think they do the job perfectly
obviously there are loads of models and in theory the more you spend the better model you will get
but for home use the basic one should do
best thing is to decide on which make you want then look at the extras with each model
I believe autoexpress did a test on pressure washers a while back I'll see if i can find it

here we go
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/products/259540/pressure_washers_tested.html

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
would like to add the 8m hose is really useful, my new Karcher came with a useless 3m hose fortunately for me I had my old 8 m one, length really does matter

also handy to know who makes own branded ones

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I agree, the longer the better..... You don't want to struggle getting into those hard to reach places with a short one......

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Karcher are a good little work horse. Just protect them from the frost ie don't store it on the floor and it will be fine.any bits extra you want for it too ebay is your friend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts