Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
is it possible to get the sat nav, reverse camera etc,
i have ordered a acenta sport but wanted to upgrade to the premium pack, the dealers have said no so i was wondering if i could get this from yourselves?
regards chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
datsundealer said:
Hi Chris, why has the dealer said no? Don't let them spend your money! If you want the Premium Pack go to another dealer.
good luck
DD
he said the cars ordered now so i cant have it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your original order will just be absorbed by the dealer network. There are Premium pack cars available, petrol or diesel in all colours towards the middle of August. It should be no problem at all to switch the order.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i dont think he wants to help me to much, i see holdcrofts have got a special on where if you buy an acenta you get the premium pack free, im waiting for them to ring me back.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't give in cos the premium upgrade is so worth it…the extra toys just make the whole experienceeven better. it's your money & your car…there are plenty of good dealers out there..Holdcrofts being one of them..What colour you going for?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a white one we want, ive phoned west way to cancel so i can order one from holdcrofts, now they are saying they will match what holdcroft offer so i can have the premium

·
Registered
131 Posts
Strange how the mention of cancelling the order makes em change their mind.Glad you got what u wanted,I bought a white premium for the wifey in June, and admit to taking it out whenever I can.How long you having to wait?..I was lucky..ordered on the Friday, collected on the Tuesday..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i ordered the sport last week and delivery date was the 20th aug so im not sure on this one, got to pop in there tomorrow and discuss

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorted this out now, dealers offered me premium pack upgrade for what i paid for the sport, thanks for your help.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nice! I love a happy ending.

The premium is very good even the nissan connect system would be wort it alone as you get bluetooth telephone and satnav etc etc....

I love my new juke (premium pack)

Ouch!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ouch! said:
Nice! I love a happy ending.

The premium is very good even the nissan connect system would be wort it alone as you get bluetooth telephone and satnav etc etc....

I love my new juke (premium pack)

Ouch!
well im glad ive got my own way finally.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did you say Westway
. I dealt with my local Westway dealer but instead ordered from a dealer 100 miles away. So you can imagine how I feel about them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, was looking in to buying a Juke, and have been offered the visia, with the sports ack.
what comes with the premium pack?? is it worh going for that? or just trying ti go for the Acenta?? cheers Kevin.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts