Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have been quoted a delivery date in August, would it make sense to postpone until
Sept with the new reg format coming out. What are ur thoughts on this guys or am I being a tad pedantic ?

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Why not wait a couple of weeks. Could make a difference when/if you come to sell it in the future and a red one would hold it's price better as well.

Lj2.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I did just this to get an 11 in March instead of 60 in Feb - made sense to me to hold on that bit longer

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would wait a couple of weeks…the thrill of a 61 plate..For 2 weeks you will be glad you got it early but after that the chances areyou will wish you waited….

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Ouch! said:
Realistically, it doesn't make any difference to the re-sale value so, I'd just go for it!

Ouch!
oh yes it odes as does it being registered on the 1st of Jan as opposed to 30th Dec
even a day apart a new reg no will command a slightly higher value thats is a fact
ask yourself what would you buy a 58 or an 09 plate for say £300 more

·
Registered
162 Posts
I wouldn't care if it was a late 11 plate or an early 61 plate. I suppose having a 61 will make you part of an exclusive sort of club on release day, but in a few weeks that's all forgotten anyway.

Perhaps you should wait for the late 2016 car that'll have a '66' on it?

Ouch!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Ouch! said:
I wouldn't care if it was a late 11 plate or an early 61 plate. I suppose having a 61 will make you part of an exclusive sort of club on release day, but in a few weeks that's all forgotten anyway.

Perhaps you should wait for the late 2016 car that'll have a '66' on it?

Ouch!
I dont need to wait I have my car already and I have "66" on a plate already thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts