Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Not sure if it's a weather problem or radio problem on the way home last night we kept loosing the radio reception on all stations then this morning it was ok for a while then lost them all again just the hissing type of thing on all of them. It has been very windy here but can't think it's this. CD plays ok and hubby has cheked the aerial that seems ok to.

Any ideas??

Ta

·
Registered
210 Posts
Its the wind blowing the radio signals away so your a aerial cant pick them up ;) Someone at One2One once told me that and was adament that was the reason for my bad reception. lol...I would say there is a short in your aireal somewhere maybe caused by water, see if it gets better once it stops raining and drys out a bit. Thats all I can think of

·
Registered
4 Posts
alicat

When I am listening to a local radio station, Radio Oxford, I sometimes loose the station for about 1 to 5 seconds.

I have been trying to isolate the problem as I first noticed it when I was about 50 miles from the transmitter. Then it happened when I was about 5 miles away. I now think it is something to do with TA, although no traffic info is received. I am currently running with TA turned off, its too soon to say that it is the problem, but it does seem better.

Could you try this and report back.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent told hubby and he's just said come to think of it he hasn't received a traffic report either. So he's going to turn ours off tomorrow as well. Also do you know if there's any way of turing AF off (Auto Frequency) had a look in the manual it tells you what it is but not if you can turn it on or off

Ta for the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts