Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
okay im not particularly tall being about 5'7 but if the mirrors are in your line of site why not raise the seat?
With the test drive i didnt even notice them but then again i was paying lots of attention to the buttons
on the dash hahaha

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I don't need to see much as I have a co-pilot who tells me everything on the road, plus when I'm driving to fast or going the wrong way or ..........

·
Registered
50 Posts
... that you should have taken the left turn you have just past =))

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
incubus said:
... that you should have taken the left turn you have just past =))
I see you have one too

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
FACT - Women are far better at navigating than Men

Men just think they are better - but women always know best!!!!

Fee x
at one point did I say my copilot was female?That's the kind of extremist talk that could land me in a lot of trouble, and I know my place, my good lady has told me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe its because I drove a smaller car before, but does anyone agree with me that the giant wing mirrors restrict visibility? I love my new juke but I have to say that when coming out of junctions I really seem to struggle to see around the mirrors and the bar at the side of the windscreen. I presume I will adjust to the new car quick enough, but just hope I dont crash before then!!!
Couldn't agree more. I think it's a serious flaw. My wife always complains about it as does my mechanic who thinks it's the worst he has experienced in any modern car.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts