Fab x

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Looking good plus all that self therapy you give yourself when you clean it

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great Postcard Photos Pogo - do you not think mudguards would have helped keeping your sides a bit cleaner

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Siemarque,

Love the pics of Pogo in Cornwall. My Juke (as yet unamed) has just come back from his first holiday also to Cornwall. I was going to mention in a separate thread that whilst I was in a car park in St Ives - by the Tate- is that where you were?- an Aussie surfer dude came running over to have a closer look at my car- he loved it- and had a good look inside and said that he was definitely going to order one. That's the first proper admiration I have had for my Juke since I've had it-obviously a man of great taste.
We then drove to Falmouth and I spotted a white one and we both waved like mad at each other.

Found the trip in the Juke very comfortable- although mpg was pretty awful on the way down -31mpg - never been that bad, but was hammering it a bit- picked up whilst down there and on the journey home- back to its usual 39.

Looking foward to its next holiday whenever that will be.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tillyanna said:
......My Juke (as yet unamed) has just come back from his first holiday also to Cornwall. I was going to mention in a separate thread that whilst I was in a car park in St Ives - by the Tate- is that where you were.......
Tillyanna,

Pogo was in the car park above the Tate (up all those steps) in St Ives on Sunday 13th.

There was a red Juke in front of us on the coastal road from Penzance to Mousehole on the afternoon of Saturday 12th. That wasn't you was it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Siemarque
I was in the carpark up all those steps on Sunday lunchtime- thought I was going to have a heart attack going back up them-didn't spot Pogo though.

But I went straight to Falmouth afterwards, so don't think it was me that you saw!

So we now have an 'unclaimed' red & white one in Cornwall!

All the best.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tillyanna,

Pogo was parked herefrom 11:55 on that Sunday.

That's the larger section of the car park - were you on the other side of that wall - did we walk straight past you?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Siemarque

We were definitely in that car park - so we must have walked past each others beloved Jukes! I was still feeling the lurve from the Surfer in the car park below (where we couldn't find a space), so maybe my Juke receptors weren't as acute as they normally are!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Siemarque said:
Tillyanna,

Pogo was parked here from 11:55 on that Sunday.

That's the larger section of the car park - were you on the other side of that wall - did we walk straight past you?

It must have rained before the photo as all your red paint has run

1 - 20 of 23 Posts