Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I kept on bothering the dealer. They got fed up with me in the end and somehow managed to get a confirmed date which they have now finally kept to.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I know the feeling, I have a spoiler and a set of mats but no car to put them on. Just to make things worse, I've just been to my friends house on the way home and what did I see parked on a neighbours drive...... A red juke.Not impressed

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
rapidrc said:
well got a email back from nissan SORRY WE CAN NOT HELP...god bmw customer service is bad but this is realllllly bad
I ve said it before and I'll say it again and I've told the man at the top Nissan Customer Service is sh*te THEY GIVE NOT A JOT

·
Registered
4 Posts
ordered juke inNovember tolddelivery on jan 11 fed up had to pay over £300 extra tax.waited and waited ended up going to the dealer to be told delivery was now feb 26th six weeks .put complaint into the dealers head office who talked me intosensibly to take car on the 1st march so i get an 11 plate .got a phone call today feb 7th no warning your cars here nissan just delivered it to the dealer no warning tuff seems to be the order of the day (even turned around and said do you want it or not)so the car sits there in all the weather and wind waiting to be picked up on the 1st march .nissan customer service waste of time dealers customer service even worse (benfield in case your interested) pay £15000 for a car and they just do what they want.then to top it all ordered with a spoiler and told now it was added to late to theorder three weeks after so now the dealer wants £330 for it when nissan factory fitted £230.tell ya wat if me car was'nt 3 month older and i loved the juke so much and if i went to adifferentdealer i would go to the back of the q ,i would love to tell them were to stick it
by the way nissan juke force red acenta withpremiumpack

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sorry to hear of your tale of woe jerome. This is not good at all. Given what you have just been put through I would have thought the least they could do is fit the spoiler for you at no extra charge.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi jerome, welcome to the forum sorry to hear your oh so familiar woes with Nissan and the dealer
clearly Nissan still has a long way to go if its serious on its commitment to customers. As for the spoiler I believe these were never a factory fit but always a dealer fit and the price listed on website or brochure doesnt inc paint, this may of changed but it was certainly the case when I ordered mine I would still argue with dealer to the fact you were told one price and they clearly forgot to add it to ordere therefore they owe you
Order in November to be fair was never going to be delivered before VAT increase the wait was long back then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello guys thanks for the support car arrived at dealers three weeks early now.as for the vat i knew i would have to pay it, bitter pill to swallow but i did with little or no fuss ,but cant understand when ordering the car inNovemberand paying deposit why you have to pay .ordered autoglym hd wax and body cleanser no stock of body cleanser in just before christmas butreceived jan 10th still same price (no vat increase) as before christmas small item i know and a bit picky but £400 is £400 could have put a lot of goodies on for that.i did know iwouldn'tget the car before the vat increase told jan 9th then feb 23rd the feb 19th then feb 21st then phoned feb 5 by dealer your cars here hurray notreally torture my car sitting there be a bit of and idiot to take delivery now when the 11 plate comes out in two weeks time.as for thespoilerits £230 factory fitted if ordered when ordering the car its painted and fitted for that i checked all add on's must be onoriginalorder my mate works there and cars do leave factory with spoilers fitted.going to get the spoiler fitted before i pick it up though ringing tomorrow. o by the way getting a full tank for messing me around and going to try and see if they will fit spoiler for the factory price well got try.going to get my accessories from someone else evans halshaw or s.g petch (internet) cheap for some stuff and possibly take it to another nissan garage for servicing .thanks again for the support nissan does need to get there customer services sorted and my dealer well bad shame cause benfield fiat were brilliant when i bought the new punto grande when it came out just sows maybe not the dealership crap staff ?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Well, my Spanish dealer told me they certainly do not fit spoilers to the Juke in Oppama,Japan! It is a dealer fitment.If yours is not the AWD CVT, then maybe the rules have changed for Sunderland?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Pilgrim said:
Well, my Spanish dealer told me they certainly do not fit spoilers to the Juke in Oppama,Japan! It is a dealer fitment.If yours is not the AWD CVT, then maybe the rules have changed for Sunderland?
Pilgrim I am with you though it may have changed I kinow when I ordered mine in September the spoiler was a dealer fit option but it is likely Nissan have changed this now with the popularity of the car maybe they have decided to fit them on

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry i seem to have opened a can of worms on hearsay not fact i am going to try today to ring nissan today and find out,as on the website when configure your juke it does not say the spoiler is not fitted or painted ,but it does if you look at the urban pack it clearly says not painted or fitted.i also think you are both right my friend maybe talking about the awd nissan juke as i THINK the spoiler is standard .I DO WISH TO SAY SORRY IF I HAVE CAUSED ANY CONFUSION SHOULD PUT BRIAN INTO GEAR BEFORE GETTING LAPTOP OUT.CHEERS

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jerome, no offence caused everyone has an opinion as to what is what a couple of points the AWD doesn't come with spoiler as standard and this model is built in Japan. there is definately a typing error on the brochure for spoiler I noticed this on the revised data a while ago one say not painted or fitted the other eludes to it being supplied painted and fitted for the price as listed although try and get the dealer to do it I did they just ignored my request completely

1 - 19 of 19 Posts