Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, collected the Juke yesterday... First problem to overcome, my wife has an IPOD works fine thru USB port. I dont on the other hand, and here is the problem... How do I get my playlist on my Itunes to transfer to a USB stick that will play without any problem thru the USB port? Please help, apart from this and the slightly notchy gear change, lovin the new arrival...

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Well luckily Nissan Connect allows you to stream MP3's from a usb stick, not entirely sure how itunes work but if you can find the mp3's on your pc you simply copy these from your pc on to the usb stick, plug the stick into the Juke and it should find them for you!

I'll see if I can find out the location of the mp3 files in itunes (unless somebody else here knows)

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can do both. If it is connected to USB port you will have your music library on the touch screen to play, but if you want to have it via blue tooth, then you have to pair it with the car blue tooth system and operate the music playing on your phone.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Music playsfine via blue tooth with the HTCdesire ,you can control it with the phone or the s wheel

·
Registered
873 Posts
Another question related to this... does anyone know the maximum size of USB stick the USB port supports? Can't find this info anywhere

1 - 12 of 12 Posts