Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, as we are all a bit traumatised with the paint issue, let's suggest places to go on holiday that you would recommend.

Pics welcome

K xxxxxx

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well I cant reccomend it yet but I am of to Corfu in July waiting for my report from a friend who is going to same place end of this month, I love Greek islands all the ones I have been to have been excellent.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
LazyJuke said:
Santorini (Greek Island). Most stunning place I've been.

Lj2.
loved that islands popped over for a daytrip from Crete a few years back dont think I would want to spend too long at this stage in my life but maybe in a few years time

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
discover the britishisles,start with the dales,the lakes,snowdonia,and portpatrick in dumfries for starters,[there is now such thing as bad weather only the the wrong clothing]

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would have to say the British Isles also, only because I'm about to cycle from south to north, Lands End 2 John O'Groats in June for Birmingham Childrens Hospital and Help for Heroes, then I have a lovely holiday booked in Florida 2 weeks in September, it's not all about the parks, it's fantastic to go on a road trip and see loads of fantastic places Miami is over rated and the keys are beautiful, it's a must see place.

JOW

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Go to Tennessee and do Memphis (graceland, national civil rights museum, Beale Street), then on to Nashvile (studio B, grand ol Opra), then Chattanoga (Lookout mountain and Ruby Falls) then on to Lynchburg and see John Daniels being made. Lovely to drive through the appalachian mountians

·
Registered
69 Posts
LazyJuke said:
Santorini (Greek Island). Most stunning place I've been.

Lj2.
I'll second that

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
jow the keys are ok,but not the main reason to uy a car,any way teknas are keyless entry

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Saint marteen was awesome. Standing on the beach behind a boeing taking off is quiet an experience lol.

·
Registered
220 Posts
China - xian (Terricotta Army) Beijing - Olmpic Stadium - Shanghai - Great Wall- Fab but watch what you eat... Only cost £1600 each for me and the wife that includes internal flights to different places. Suprised how cheap it was.We had a Tour Guide which is well worth it...Suzie Wong Tours...We were on the bus and the Tour Guide said that we all had to wear I.D. Photos all the time...When my wife asked why ? The chinese guide said because you all look the same.... Great place , great people.....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Jukeofwellington said:
I would have to say the British Isles also, only because I'm about to cycle from south to north, Lands End 2 John O'Groats in June for Birmingham Childrens Hospital and Help for Heroes, then I have a lovely holiday booked in Florida 2 weeks in September, it's not all about the parks, it's fantastic to go on a road trip and see loads of fantastic places Miami is over rated and the keys are beautiful, it's a must see place.

JOW
.Good on ya for cycling that distance --- are you looking for sponsorship???? HELP for HEROES is a fantastic charity.....PS - Isle of Wight --- great driving and a fab place with lots to see and do - usually good weather.. what more could you ask for and its still in Britain..... no flight supplements to pay - just a wee ferry rideFee x

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Fee,

Yes I am looking for sponsorship, I am going to put a thread on next week just to let people know what I'm doing and then asking them to PM me if they want the link to my charity website, in today's climate I understand that people are charitied out with the amount of different charities, im collecting for Help for Heroes due to me being in for 22 years and 37 days (wasn't counting), and Birmingham Childrens Hospital.

Staying on the thread, I am so looking forwards to seeing all of what England, Wales and Scotland have to offer.

JOWEdited by: Jukeofwellington

·
Registered
146 Posts
Have to agree with those who mentioned Santorini..stunning views anddirt cheapif you stay in Perissa and get the local bus for visits to the Caldera,Fira and Oia.
British Virgin islands is another favourite for me.
As for closer to home..Solva in south west Wales, Wastwater in England, Carrick-a-Rede in Ireland and St Andrews in Scotland are all beautiful and high on the list of personal favs.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hi, please check out our Best Western Hotel. Www.Rehlegg.de

When the site opens click on the restaurant and you will get a 360 degree view!

This is especially good for I pad users buy tilting the iPad.

Can you let me know by way of feedback what your impression of this method of displaying the hotelnis please?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts