Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my last fiasco with my dealer I saw this on one of thesalesmans Juke's (they all appear to have bought white ones, no wonder there is a waiting list) and thought as I hadnt seen any pictures of it you might like to see it

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
insanojackson said:
What is going on with that reg plate?? if its a show plate it looks crap, if its meant to be road legal its not
No its not legal but has been photoshopped for the forum so the person doesnt have their real number plate on show.

·
Registered
133 Posts
meaga-byte said:
insanojackson said:
What is going on with that reg plate?? if its a show plate it looks crap, if its meant to be road legal its not
No its not legal but has been photoshopped for the forum so the person doesnt have their real number plate on show.

thats fair enough then, though i dont fully understand why people hide their plates anyway, if someone wants to clone your car they can see the plate as you drive about.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Very true that. However that would mean they would have to see you car in person and lets say thats 100 people a day.
Thats alott less than a 1000 people per day from all over the world who has access to the internet and this forum :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would bet a lot that more people see my car as i drive about during my normal week than are interested enough to look at pics of it on tinternet!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
l.j. thats going to cost you some fines in south yorkshire !!!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey, nice plate, better watch the mirrors though. Always fold them. I learned the hard way and the Jukes' probably ain't cheap to replace...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts