Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that deks has set up the new Picture Competion Page,may I suggest that we donot deviate from the subject!

No other remarks!
No Jokes!
Just your photos/answers for the question.
Deks & CC to regulate only.

This way thecompetition will not get side tracked. If you need to comment on it, post any replies on this thread and keep the Competition thread on track! GJ climbs off his soapbox!
Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok LJ, point taken, but you know yourself, that most topics get side tracked and end up with anything but the subject!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Gj anything important is kept to topic
one of the unique and liked parts of this forum is the fact people can go off topic without fear of repremand from moderators
its all part of the fun and if we enofrce the rules rigidly we will lose some funny people from the forum
ps I had altered the title of the original for chit chat purposes
any way let the games begin

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry deks, but as I am reasonably new on here, I wasn't familiar with your rules. I now understand!

This could turn out to be a good competition as long as the locations/objects etc are not too difficult to locate for most people.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Dont apologise it was a heads up as you are new to this unique and wonderful forum

ps its not my rules thats down to the admistrator not me

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lady juke said:

Is it a French word?
Description from the Concise English Dictionary

Deviate - to diverge from a course - topic - principle etc - deviation

possibly from the French language or Latin

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
Now that deks has set up the new Picture Competion Page,may I suggest that we donot </font>deviate from the subject!

No other remarks!
No Jokes!
Just your photos/answers for the question.
Deks & CC to regulate only.

This way thecompetition will not get side tracked. If you need to comment on it, post any replies on this thread and keep the Competition thread on track! GJ climbs off his soapbox!
i agree,geoff,far too many people are hijacking posts with meaningless drivel.[you know who you are]

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glencairn said:
i agree,geoff,far too many people are hijacking posts with meaningless drivel.[you know who you are]
Well lets hope that everyone sticks to it this time. This should be a good competition if everyone sticks to the rules.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
If a racecourse counts then here's my Juke at Thirsk racecourse.
Taken from around the back of the course as from the front you can only see a pair of wooden gates with a nameplate on.
If a racecourse doesn't count then how about a prize for speed? It's only taken me 30 mins from seeing the latest task to posting this pic.( The racecourse is opposite the estate I live on,lol)

·
Registered
286 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Are you trying to see the photo from an ipad or iphone ? It'll just be my luck that nobody can se this photo.
No just on my ancient laptop
I don't possess high tech stuff!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Ok, if the last thread wasn't the right place to post the pics for the comp than surely this is ithe place ?
Can anybody see my photo ?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
The only comp place left is the chit chat thread. The first time I posted the pic I put it in the same thread as your winning photo LJ. Please point me in the right direction, I'm totally lost. I think it's the ipads that don't show my photo. I reckon they're ok on a pc or laptop. Can anybody see my photo ?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts