Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,could somebody explain to me how I get the picture of the Juke at the end of the Forum Post.
Thanks everybody

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi acrorat,I mean the picture of the Juke you have with your signature;
thanks

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
OK, get your chosen image uploaded to Photobucket.

Resize to about 750 x 130. Save that image under a new name.

Mouse over this photo and click in the pop up box where you see the IMG code.

In your profile signature you can then add this image by clicking on the tree-looking icon, and pasting the copied IMG code, in the box that pops up.

Preview the signature so created.

Update the profile.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks acrorat and 12 inch(Happy Birthday,mate),seems like hard work for me,I will certainly try it out.Thanks for your help guys,I will keep you posted,no pun intended.
Take care.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
acrorat said:
OK, get your chosen image uploaded to Photobucket.

Resize to about 750 x 130. Save that image under a new name.

Mouse over this photo and click in the pop up box where you see the IMG code.

In your profile signature you can then add this image by clicking on the tree-looking icon, and pasting the copied IMG code, in the box that pops up.

Preview the signature so created.

Update the profile.
Think you are mistaken Acrorat, there is no icon to click on in the sig box just post it straight in....... the tree icon is for posting pics into the main body of the post.
12inch

Edited by: 12Inchmick

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tried this (pasting link into signature box)and it still comes up as text when I preview- can anyone help, please?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks - just love the way metal flake in the paint shows up in bright sun and is a great contrast against the rear light cluster. Centre console (grey) in bright sun is rainbow glitter, but thought that a bit girly to use, so anyone out there wants to check it out and use the image I reckon it'll come out good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts