Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm new to the forum (first post today) I ordered my new juke 1.6 premium pack in black on Monday and I pick it up tomorrow at 10am. So I'm very excited

Just wanted to say hi and I'll hopefully be able to join in with the conversations in the future.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow I remember that excitement :) and I promise you it doesn't fade! I still smile everytime I look out of the window and see her shiny presence on the drive!

Enjoy and welcome to the forum xx

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes I ordered a black accenta premium with the red trim interior, but I won't be collecting mine til late in July......Good luck with yours!

I hope you enjoy it.

I'll just sit here, being quietly envious!

Ouch!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Welcome Dinski, Hope you enjoy the experience. TcWhat is it suddenly with a lot ofJukes having short wait times ? . Are sales dropping off, more being made in Sunderland than demand ?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
trachycarpus said:
 What is it suddenly with a lot of Jukes having short wait times ? . Are sales dropping off, more being made in Sunderland than demand ?
There have always been cars available TC, it is dependent on spec.
A garage where I live preorders cars and always has 3 or 4 sitting waiting to go.

A girl in my office, saw my Tekna and wanted one, wasn't bothered by the colour and five days after going in picked up her car in gun metal.

You just need to look around.

Lj

·
Registered
555 Posts
It will always get to a point when the oem will reach the build demands andback-fillthe system.Then they will become more readily available off the shelf.Plus the fact theyanalysethe sales over that period of time and produce to fit the market requirements.So it will be of no surprise the waiting game will ease for ALL.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello again all.
I tried 3 Nissan dealers before I got the one I wanted. Bradford Nissan said they didn't have any, so I called Wakefield Nissan they said they didn't have any but could get a hold of one, in the end my juke is coming from Sheffield. I'm only in Leeds so it's not too bad.

Has anyone got the regular 1.6 petrol (no turbo) acenta premium? If so what do you think of it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Dinski said:
Hello again all.

I tried 3 Nissan dealers before I got the one I wanted. Bradford Nissan said they didn't have any, so I called Wakefield Nissan they said they didn't have any but could get a hold of one, in the end my juke is coming from Sheffield. I'm only in Leeds so it's not too bad.

Has anyone got the regular 1.6 petrol (no turbo) acenta premium? If so what do you think of it?

Thanks.
Yes regular petrol here. Very satisfied , would have liked a 6th gear though. Sport mode eats them for breakfast and i find myself looking for number 6.
Eco = Lame duck or its like pushing treacle butThatswhatEcois all about.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks like some of us should not have ordered high spec Jukes, as now we would be proud owners instead of counting the days off!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh that's good to know, I was worried that people were going to say that engine is really poor.
But that's good, can't wait for tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Dinski said:
Hey all, I'm new to the forum (first post today) I ordered my new juke 1.6 premium pack in black on Monday and I pick it up tomorrow at 10am. So I'm very excited

Just wanted to say hi and I'll hopefully be able to join in with the conversations in the future.
jambo,dinski,welcome to the house of fun,you have every thing going for you on here,a black juke,and from gods on county,remember,you are blessed,

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hope you get some sleep tonight.
Enjoy tomorrow and the drive.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
glencairn said:
Dinski said:

jambo,dinski,welcome to the house of fun,you have every thing going for you on here,a black juke,and from gods on county,remember,you are blessed,
Hey thanks, your not too far away from me, I'm in calverley Leeds.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dinski, Can't sleep huh . Tc
Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
220 Posts
Count Jukes jumping over a wall. White ones... It always helps me get off..(to sleep that is)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts