Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am picking up my Juke 1.6 DiG-T 4WD CVT-M6 next Monday, I am REALLY excited. We are getting it from Westway Nissan at the Oxford Motor Park, they have been really good so far, including giving us a great trade in on our two year old Qashqai! We also have a Nissan Note 1.5 dCi Tekna, we are bid fans of Nissan, especially the standard equipment. We like "quirky" cars, having had a Ford Ka,nineSmart fortwo's and two Smart Roadsters over the Years (my sister-in-law works for Mercedes, so got a great lease deal. I'll post back on the (hopefully stress-free) collection on the 22nd. I am looking forward to contributing to the forum, as I did on the smartclub forum for all of those years.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum, from memory i think you will be the first member with a 4x4 Juke,
although i may be wrong someone is sure to put me right, hope al goes well with the pick up and look forward to reading what you have to say about it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's Gun Metal grey, I think we've been really lucky in securing such a quick delivery, but then again, it isn't here yet! We went for 4WD so my wife could feel safer driving to work on some pretty appalling B roads (I wanted it because of the tech and the BHP!). We had to test the CVT gearbox first as neither of us have had any experience of them, we weresurprised that it also had a 6 speed "tiptronic-esque" setting. I can't wait to pick it up, and will post photos and feedback of my esperience. Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do Milos, fuel economy is the only uncertainty I have, I am sure it will be low when we first pick it up! But then, we get 63 mpg out of the Note, so if we average both cars...........

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome. Pretty sure as deks says you'll be there first in the UK on this forum to get the 4x4. Will be interested in your thoughts. The CVT box put me off to be honest

·
Registered
377 Posts
Wow, when did you order it?
Would love to hear your comments & see your pics, it will help with the wait for mine! At least theyre arriving at last, thank goodness!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sallyspud, we ordered it on Saturday 6th November after a test drive, so delivery on the 22nd is very good judging by the other posts on the forum. The dealer said they had had to cancel a launch event so they had access to a number of the 4WD ones in limited colours. Will definately be posting my amateur review of it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
You are so lucky, we ordered ours on 22 Oct if memory serves me right. We were given January, but found out last Mon it will now be March! Im totally gutted, but extremely pleased for you. I cant wait to hear your Top Gear review.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris, thanks for the welcome. We had similar concerns over the CVT, but it seems to be flexible enough, what with 6 selectable gears too. You can also switch between 2wd, 4wd (50/50 split) and 4wd Torque Vectoring, althought the salesman said that 4wd torque-vectoring would cover all eventualities, switching it to 2wd wouldn't have any economy savings. The 50/50 split might be useful in sticky situations, but I promised the wife I wouldn't try and take it off-road

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers Sallyspud, everyone is really friendly on this forum, not like SOME of the ones I've posted to in the past! I will post a review in the style of James May (or possibly the Stig)!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts