Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
paid for my juke today saw it sitting on forcourt waiting for me to pick up Tuesday all accessories fitted am now in count down mode next couple of days will go on forever.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I bet you can tell us how long in minutes you have to wait
Roll on Tuesday!!!!!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Best advice, get drunk and make the most of it, no drinking when juke arrives as you will never be out of it, cold turkey time....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm getting mine on Tuesday too. Does anybody have anything that we need to ask, check etc.

My list so far ....
1. Does Paint match of bumpers
2. Any Orange peel paint
3. Ask if any damage in transport that was repaired
4. Check on version of GPS, is it recent

Make sure we have satnav sd card and is latest version 2010/2011
About 5 miles on clock, any more question.
How much fuel

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Rocks703 said:
I bet you can tell us how long in minutes you have to wait 
Roll on Tuesday!!!!!
Well done rocks.... For me

Monday - pizza
Tuesday - McD
Wednesday - subway
Thursday - KFC
Friday - fish and chips

Lj

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Hubby cooked after the rugby, during which beer a plenty, wine with din din and had a couple of vodka RB,
Listening to Tiesto at mo

So yes looking through the forum to out do the master joker
JOY

Lj xx

·
Registered
25 Posts
MandaJuke said:
I'm getting mine on Tuesday too. Does anybody have anything that we need to ask, check etc.

My list so far ....
1. Does Paint match of bumpers
2. Any Orange peel paint
3. Ask if any damage in transport that was repaired
4. Check on version of GPS, is it recent

Make sure we have satnav sd card and is latest version 2010/2011
About 5 miles on clock, any more question.
How much fuel
I'm getting mine on Tuesday 1st March too.Useful list -especially the sat-nav question, I must definitely remember to ask whether it's the latest version.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
About a week before my delivery I plan to email my dealer with my list of "this had better be checked, or beware the wrath ...".

Then when I show up, I will check the checks, 100% AQL

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
As for when you pick it up, grab yourself a coffee and take your time giving it the once over, look over the paintwork as if your are washing it. The dealer should let you be by yourself while you do this. If they don't ask them to give you some space while you do your checks. Best to do it now rather than getting it home and finding it. The list check previously posted is a good guide. And if you really want to get a good look at the paint take a led torch with you so you can shine a different source of light in any area you suspect looks different. People may think this is a sad/extreme approach but when you think a car is normally the second most expensive item you buy is best to give it the full once over. Sometimes its good to bring a friend too. As they will not be excited as you to get your hands on the keys and a second set of eyes can spot loads.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Excellent points there, Rocks. I'll be employing the el cheapo Wilkinson LED lights inside and out. I may even take some iPhotos if anything looks in the least bit dodgy, as they will have GPS and Date signature, in case of argument.

As I'm having a few dealer add-ons (wind deflectors, armrest, bumper protection plate, rear entry guard) I'll be checking these very thoroughly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts