Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd create a new topic for the pics from the factory tour; was an awesome day!

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/iamphejom/4930794044/in/set-72157624690954699/" target="_blank">

</a>

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KevInJuke said:
Great pics as expected Dave - I've just bunged my efforts at photography onto the other thread.
http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=62&PN=5
Good effort, I didn't even see you wielding a camera ;) I did see you with a big grin across your face though!

KevInJuke said:
DAVE: Did you get any pics from inside the Juke when you travelled down the production line a bit ?
I didn't get to ride along the line whilst the guys ran the tests, so sadly no pics of inside, I was too busy filming & photographing the cars coming off the line; however my wife did and she had her camera with her, check her photostream out here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157624814759460/

Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
120 Posts
Excellent set of Pics there - made me even more excited....god how will I cope till October.

I'm sure I saw my Black one on the line there!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Fantastic photos from both of you -
I'd choose a 1.5D or 1.6pet 2WD (Britsh built) one now I've seen where/how they are made!

I'm already working on another idea for a "do" with Nissan having/ made remade some good contacts yesterday.
I can assure you that it is all cushty with them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Anyone with a Japanese-built Turbo one has to give the non-turbo ones a few seconds head start

BTW it was pointed out to me by Mr ______ and his colleagues thatareas such as the Plant'ssocial-club car-park areaI'd passed on the way in can be 'let out' for clubs/meets some days. I had a look round on the way out and it would be plenty big enough for any Juke meet you might want within the next 5 years IMO. Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KevInJuke said:
BTW it was pointed out to me by Mr ______ and his colleagues thatareas such as the Plant'ssocial-club car-park areaI'd passed on the way in can be 'let out' for clubs/meets some days. I had a look round on the way out and it would be plenty big enough for any Juke meet you might want within the next 5 years IMO.
Does that include the Sunderland test track too!? That'd be VERY sweet!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
valy63 said:
Thank you all for sharing your pics

Can i use some, please for french forums ?
Of course Valy, please link back to my flickr tho so people can contact me if they wish!

Thanks!

·
Registered
455 Posts
iamdabe said:
KevInJuke said:
...areas such as the Plant'ssocial-club car-park areaI'd passed on the way in can be 'let out' for clubs/meets some days. I had a look round on the way out and it would be plenty big enough for any Juke meet you might want within the next 5 years IMO.
Does that include the Sunderland test track too!? That'd be VERY sweet!
The social club and its car park are just off the public road, BEFORE you get to the security office and barriers.

The test track on the other hand is well hiddenand a long waybeyond the main entrance and barriers and well away from the main road.

I sawodd testvehicles asI had a drive around,a fewpartly covered....some have number plates but with a 'code' on instead of a normal reg plate eg XYZ 1.A fewodd looking Infiniti cars hide around there too (upmarket version of Nissanbut unusualin the UK). I may have seen an electric NissanLEAF, I didn't see one of the Indian-built new-shape Micras which will soon be available to buy in the UK, unless it was one of the vehicles covered up.

I'm not showing photos of what I saw - not yet anyway - I might try and getthem to let me borrow aJuke for a weekand then write about it.As I've already told Juliette at Borkowski, the photos/infoI havecan be a bargaining-tool.Ha ha.

edited tocorrect the spellingEdited by: KevInJuke

1 - 17 of 17 Posts