Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an email from
http://www.sandsimaging.com

they are the official photographers for Gaydon and they have asked permission to photograph our cars coming onto the site and possibly throughout the day.
I have given them permission to do so but if anyone is unhappy with this and don't want pictures taken can they please let me know.
If for any reason you dont want your picutre used either on this or Gaydons website can you make that known to me aswell so I can try to inform photographers of this

They have said they will pass on pictures to me for use on the website uncertainas to if this is designed for purchase but obviously you are under no obligation to buy any photo taken but if you wish to I am certain the details will be provided

look forward to it

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Im sure there will be more than enough of us with out own cameras to warrant not buying any pics.
However we might want to purchase a group one if they do it. That way everyone is in the shot and no one will be left out to actually take the shot lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
If you line up the Whites so that they are facing the line of Reds and then photograph from one end of both lines, you can entitle the picture, War of the Roses 2011. T

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
trachycarpus said:
If you line up the Whites so that they are facing the line of Reds and then photograph from one end of both lines, you can entitle the picture, War of the Roses 2011. T
Excellent!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Pro Pictures will be cool and I can't take one for toffee!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I like the idea of lining the reds and whites up! Juke dodgeball!

·
Registered
123 Posts
trachycarpus said:
Love the idea

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Will I get a whistle?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
great come back there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.