Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Jukes and Jukettes,

Lovin my new Jukey but cant seem to get it to dial out the number I choose. I followed the instructions and pulled up my phone contacts on the radio screen and then scroll to the phone number I want and then press either ENTER or the phone icon button and it just redials the last number I dialled not the number that I have highlighted up on the screen of my radio - no doubt Im doing something blatantly stupid, but I hope somebody could enlighten me. Hope ye guys are enjoying the Juke as muchas I am - SPORT MODE ALL THE WAY !!!!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I'm wondering if you can fire up the IPhone voice commands somehow via Connect?

Normally you would physically hold down the IPhone button for a second or two and get voice commands up, such as Call or Play Songs By...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think you hold down the answer button on the steering wheel for a few seconds it fires up voice control.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think if you have to tap the persons number again and it will call them. Haven't had it long to play around with it. I have an iPhone as well.

As for the voice recognition, I have held the call button down on steering wheel and it did activate the voice recognition. But haven't managed to get it to dial anyone I want. Calls people but not the ones I asked for 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts