Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to this site. Was wondering if there is anybody out there that drives the petrol 1.6 (CVT) Auto front wheel drive.
If so, would like advice as to whether the transmission is reliable, the ride is smooth and would you recommend this car as we are seriously considering buying the new model which is due to be released in the summer.
Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
had my auto for just over 2 years, its been fantastic.

Not a single problem, very smooth, great car.

Once you have had a decent auto for a while, you wonder why they even bother making manuals, its just so easy and relaxing to drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I am a newbie myself both to the Club and Nissan. Our Red Tekna is now 2 weeks old, and is CVT. The wife drives into London and back and was sick of the constant clutch/gear changing. Though the "critics" say that it is quote, "breathless" on a motorway, that is rubbish. If the critic usually drives a vehicle with a bigger plant, it may seem to them that way relatively but we moved from a 1.4 Meriva, the Juke is so much better, both comfort, kit and ride. The CVT is absolutely smooth, there is no change of gear as such.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, new to this site. Was wondering if there is anybody out there that drives the petrol 1.6 (CVT) Auto front wheel drive.
If so, would like advice as to whether the transmission is reliable, the ride is smooth and would you recommend this car as we are seriously considering buying the new model which is due to be released in the summer.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi! Just bought one a month ago. Do like the car. It is a little laboured in take off but I am OK with that. Ride and driving position are good and I have the Tekna model with a cer good spec. Slightly dissapointed with the fuel economy and asked other members for their thoughts. Hope this helps!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts