Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see Peter Kaye last night - brilliant!
It was "The tour that doesn't tour - tour - now on tour!"
Last nights show was being filmed so reckon we'll be buying that when it comes out too.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
gutted i wanted tickets but couldn't get any
still will be having the DVD as soon as it comes out
had some friends that went said it was excellent

·
Registered
220 Posts
Aye hes good however hopefully he has updated his act...going to try to get tickets.

·
Registered
377 Posts
We went to see him at the Nia in Birmingham. I didnt stop crying with laughter all the time he was on stage. It was the best night out i'd had in ages. He did jokes about local places & thingstoo, it'll be interesting to see how he changes his act regionally. Definately getting the DVD.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Gazza90000 said:
Aye hes good however hopefully he has updated his act...going to try to get tickets.
Hey Gazza90000, All the bits we watched I hadnt seen him do before. He did another songs with words that sound totally different bit, but I hadnt heard those songs done before. Other than that it was all new humour to me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
deks36 said:
gutted i wanted tickets but couldn't get any
still will be having the DVD as soon as it comes out
had some friends that went said it was excellent
Still some tickets at Nia for June 14 to 18th. You could always combine it with a visit to the inlaws!
Probably cheaper to get the DVD though!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
cheese and cake,its the future,garlic bread,coffee mate,peter kay,new stuff,i am not holding my breath,

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ditto Sallyspud - I couldn't stop crying with laughter - all new material too - absolutely brilliant

·
Registered
233 Posts
Peter Kay is great.Saw him last year on tour and going again in October. See him about loads. He always says Hi to everybody he passes. He does like his Dutsons pies and parkin!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
good old peter do you know who i am kay,ave you not ,do you not,new stuff,belive it when i see it,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts