Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Please see http://fwd.five.tv/fifth-gear/car-news/nissan-to-offer-free-cars-for-customers-stuck-on-waiting-lists

This states that Nissan are going to offer Micras to all Juke customers waiting over 3 Months & Notes to all QQ customers. They will even cover the insurance.

It states:

"

Nissan has announced it will offer a free car to customers due to wait more than three months for their new Juke or Qashqai to bridge the gap between their old car and their new one.

Customers who order a new Juke, Qashqai or Qashqai plus 2 will all be eligible for the offer. Juke buyers will get a Micra, while those opting for the larger Qashqai or Qashqai plus 2 will get a Nissan Note.

Nissan will even cover the insurance needed to drive the car for the period of the loan, and will honour the commitment for existing orders so long as the waiting period is longer than three months.

The cars are by no means a direct replacement in terms of size, but Nissan says the scheme is to “Stop crossover customers cancelling orders/walking out of showrooms and improve customer satisfaction”.

Paul Willcox, managing director of Nissan GB, said: “Juke and Qashqai models are in huge demand at the moment and it became apparent that the long lead times were inconveniencing some customers.

The first loan cars will head to customers on 24 February."

I wonder if its correct????

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well nows your chance Nissan GB - let us know on the forum if this is correct

Communicate with the masses!!!!!!!!!!!

Good offer though - lots of people might just take them up.. Would sort some problems out

Pity they had to do it in the first place

Fee x

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hubbys just searched the web & its cropping up on auto sites, so it looks right. Whatcar, honestjohn, have it too, butwhatcar states you must have more than 3 months left to wait, which may just rule me out!

Yep, it definately states existing customers must have at least 3 Months left to wait, bugger the fact theres lots on here been waiting since October already & probably wont qualify

It sucks too as our dates change, so today we may not have 3 Months left, but in reality our date may slip back nearer the time. If you had a crystall ball maybe you could work out what actual date you will get your Juke!
Edited by: sallyspud

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
You watch now Nissan will give leads times just under 3 months then when it gets close extend that time. Call me cynical but proof will be in the take up and I bet in 6 months their will be more customers complaining they got misled with dates and had they been told correct date they would have had a car.
More over what about all the poor people that have alreay endured waits over 3 months a serious round of sweeteners I hope.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats really odd Deks as our date came forward from 20th May to the 5th only 2 days ago! What a coincidence!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Deks could be right though! Unprecedented offer. Too good to be true? Proof of the pudding. WAIT AND SEE.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Its a nice idea but like others posting here, call me a cynic. The reality is I doubt very few people will end up qualifying for a loan car. I waited over three months for mine, but my delivery date was forever being changed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
it true we got a brief today about it so there you go confirmed from what i know its from when u order 3 month even if the date gets pushed back ie if you where waiting less but then it gets delayed so it take your wait over 3 month you then qualify

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealer confirmed we have a Nissan Micra lined up for May 2nd and the insurance is paid too (250 quid excess). Can keep it until our ordered 1.6 Dig-T Tekna 4WD CVT in Black is delivered (....some time later this year prob
). Think we might abandon ship

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Nissan have missed a trick with this loan car offer they should have given everyone Cubes it would have sorted two problems then first it would have put ;loads of cubes on the road anf second got rid of all them cubes blocking the compound because they cant sell them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts