Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

After everything i saw here on the forum i didn't believe them at Nissan Belgium...
But, yesterday at 2 pm it really happend. Very happy with it btw, only the wheater is terrible at the moment. Its a good excuse to use the 4X4
, and with the vector system there are no speedbumps on the road anymore.

for all whos waiting, i hope it is there soon (dont give up it is really fantastic) and for the rest, happy driving,

Dirk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hello Dirk - well done on getting your new Juke on time - take care in the snow ...

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome dirk and hope you have a wonderous time with your new juke you willl have to have photos posted of your new toy and we will have have a list of countries represented on the forum, once again enjoy
</font>

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Iwould love to post pics but that bucket thingy and bbcodes...
lol. Its the first time on a forum for me need a lot to learn i supose.

This weekend they give nice weather here and i gonna take some pics anyway.
grtz,

Dirk

·
Registered
659 Posts
Take pix! Bucket thingy! Ha!

Pearl is an amazing colour. I would have had it if I could but not offered on my bog-standard Tekna diesel.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
If we could upload directly from our computers, and bypass the PhotoBucket Middleman, it wouldn't be so very bad

I just go for the easy option, adding the web link, seems to suffice for most folks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES please...I'm really keen to place my order soon probably within a more & 95% sure it'll be pearl white...either that or blade silver! Yet to see a pearl white one but I've seen it on 350z & really like it! So any photos would be much appreciated
Thanks

jµke said:
hey all,

After everything i saw here on the forum i didn't believe them at Nissan Belgium...
But, yesterday at 2 pm it really happend. Very happy with it btw, only the wheater is terrible at the moment. Its a good excuse to use the 4X4
, and with the vector system there are no speedbumps on the road anymore.

for all whos waiting, i hope it is there soon (dont give up it is really fantastic) and for the rest, happy driving,

Dirk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts