Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a photo of a pearl white juke?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that. I've had a look at those images but I can't tell the White from Pearl White in most of them. The local dealer has no colour charts to show us. Thinking of changing our order from Red to Pearl White. Maybe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all, wouldnt want to wait another year so will stick with red!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Nippy said:
Thanks all, wouldnt want to wait another year so will stick with red![/QUOTE)Red isthehotter colour anyway, if you went for Pearl white you would be in a minority and feel out in the cold Nippy . Tc

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Nippy said:
Thanks for that. I've had a look at those images but I can't tell the White from Pearl White in most of them. The local dealer has no colour charts to show us. Thinking of changing our order from Red to Pearl White. Maybe.
That's why there is no need to buy pearl White...... The standard White is the dogs b

Lj

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Lady juke said:
That's why there is no need to buy pearl White...... The standard White is the dogs b

Lj
yes white certainly is the dogs b
, rough hairy and in need of constant licking to keep it clean
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Lady juke said:
deks36 said:
Lady juke said:

Lj
yes white certainly is the dogs b
, rough hairy and in need of constant licking to keep it clean

R8 keys well and truly out of your reach

Lj x

like I was ever going to get my hands on them

·
Registered
118 Posts
datsundealer said:
Probably worth mentioning that Sapphire Black also not available to order for the time being.
I've not heard about the pearl White halt...how come??
My order went in a week before the earthquake...not sure when it's expected but micra is doing me fine for now but it would be nice to know about the temporary halt!?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts