Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought their Juke via Private Contract Hire? I've had my last two cars on PCH, but my local Nissan dealers says Nissan are not doing it anymore. Yet I can go to Nationwide Vehicle Contracts website and order one using PCH and they source their vehicles from the dealers.

PCH costs £228 inc VAT with 3 months depositPCP cost £275 inc VAT with £1800 deposit
No brainer really.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
although supplied by a dealer the finance will be with NVC not Nissan
so therefore dealer wont be supplying on contract hire
as for the figures you have can I ask what happens in 3 years do you just give it back and walk away or is their a penalty, I ask as fairly new to all the pcp pch thing I have mine on a pcp but obviously in 3 years if their is a cheaper option I would be interested.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi guys - I get all my cars from a vehicle lease firm - so muchcheaper each month than the dealer prices - but you dont actually ever own it until the end of the deal if you want it - they dont give you a final pay out price or anything at the time of purchase - they are just assuming you will give the car back or change to something else, they also give you the option to buy it yourself if you want to - as long as your within your mileage rate etc, Ive had no trouble (yet) touch wood - they pay your road tax for the 2 or 3 years also which is a bonus - you just need to service it when required....hope that helps - if you need more info give me a shout,
M

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats the beauty of it i think. I like to get a new car before the warranty runs out and PCH is the cheapest way. For example: 3 months payments as a deposit and 36 payments after that, then hand the car back. You never own the car, but I never would anyway.
With PCP you get charged more monthly and have to put a bigger deposit down, most of the time you don't make any money at the end either if you trade the car back in.
Which lease company do you use?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I have the Tekna CVT on dealers Nissan clear finance. £800 deposit (I chose the amount, could have been less) and £290/month. This is based on 12,000 miles per year. Includes 3 yrs breakdown cover and 3 yrs servicing. Dealer has put half a tank of fuel at pick up and thrown in Juke mats.
Feel I have a good deal. Taking into account the lower deposit and all servicing costs I think I am better off. Also there is a bit more leverage if things go wrong with the car if I threaten to withhold the payments being Nissans finance.
12inch

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Garry sorry not to reply right away - I use Biscuit Leasing and they then go via ALD or AFL which are quite big companies - so Ive had no trouble at all with getting the spec I wanted at a good price,
M

·
Registered
84 Posts
We got ours through our Nissan dealer and the leasing company is ARVAL ( they do my company L200 too ) £280 pcm, no deposit and because of when we made order we got the free servicing and breakdown.

That said David ( salesman) said just before collection Arval said they couldn't honour the price and it would be £320 pcm due to the time lapse from agreeing it , thankfully he argued the bit!

**EDIT ..... its a 3yr lease ....Edited by: Kennyf

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would suggest a leasing broker because they can hunt for better deals. Often companies like Nationwide look like it's a good deal but recently more and more leasing companies up the cost of initial rental. You're better of going to an accredited Broker. That's what I did and I got a great price and a brilliant service for my Juke.
Edited by: deks36

1 - 9 of 9 Posts