Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you might know i'm on the verge of ordering my Juke, and i'm ordering a 1.5dci Tekna Premium (Yes it's correct. In portugal there's no accenta premium, but tekna) in white, with grey interior. I'm for sure getting some acessories. I'm getting metal pedals and alarm for sure. But i have doubt in acquiring parking sensors, front and back. In rear i have the camera, but i was thinking that it's a complement and maybe at night the sensors help. In front, it's not that expensive, and i'm not used to drive a car with Juke size so maybe a good addition. what do you think about these options?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've just had this decision to make myself and found out that the sensors are dealer fit and are now in the UK £400 each end because of the vat increase. I would of thought you would be able to get some fitted a lot cheaper locally. you certainly can here in the UK.

I've decided to wait and see how my partner gets on with it before fitting front ones

I have also heard that the rear cameras work well even at night

·
Registered
659 Posts
The camera is excellent at all times of the day and night.

Rain can obscure some detail but you wouldn't end up driving into anything that you could damage.

Front sensors? It's very boxy and even I don't have trouble with it. Maybe fit them after you've had it for a while?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I find having the great big vision enhancer in the front helps
I've had front parking sensors on a previous vehicle and found I never used them. The rear ones were used a lot, but if you have a camera fitted I can't see the need, never technology is the way forward.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Rocks703 said:
I find having the great big vision enhancer in the front helps
Do you mean windscreen? I use that as well. I even have a window fitted at the back to enable me to park :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. So i will take your advice and not get them right away. I will see how i adapt and then if needed ask the dealer to fit them. Here in Portugal are also the dealer who fits the acessories.

So by this post i created,and by another one called alarm, i think i won't get any of these security stuff. For now it will be only metal pedals... Edited by: hidetsugu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts