Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove to my local Tesco's(other supermarkets are available) about an hour ago and parked near the back of the car park to avoid ne'er do-wells scratching the car. Surprised to see ablack Juke owner, thinking along the same lines, had already parked there. I parked next space but one, and carefully left a note under his windscreen wiper with the club info on it. Upon returning to the car I found the note under my wiper. Would it contain a rant about leaving stuff under his wipers or some other brush off ? Nope! It said "pleased to meet you, am already a member". Anyway, nice to almost meet you Robbo. You'd said ages ago that you were coming over from Cyprus to a place 4 miles away so I've been looking out for you. Though I was under the impression you were getting a Red one ?

Could we soon be the first forum members to meet in person ? Anybody else met another forum member to chat toyet ?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Drove to my local Tesco's(other supermarkets are available) about an hour ago and parked near the back of the car park to avoid ne'er do-wells scratching the car. Surprised to see ablack Juke owner,thinking along the same lines ?

Could we soon be the first forum members to meet in person ? Anybody else met another forum member to chat toyet ?
hhm how do we read this comment then

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - when I test drove the JUKE in September - there was another member Kennyf waiting to test drive the car while I was out in it.

When I came back I remember seeing him although we didnt speak - does this count

Havent seen Kennyf on the forum for a wee while - hope all is well

Have left my club sticker in the car - **** - forgot to take it out. I expect the dealership will remove it though

Fee x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts